ROBIN HOOD - 2018 Movie (15% RT Score)

If you have seen ROBIN HOOD (2018), how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 7 - Pretty Good

• 4 - Poor

• 2 - Poor

• Total voters
lol, looks terrible.

AND LOL AT 'LEGEND OF THE BLOKE' - I SPIT MY WATER OUT.

lol, looks terrible.

AND LOL AT 'LEGEND OF THE BLOKE' - I SPIT MY WATER OUT.

Seriously. That was fucking funny. One of those laugh at loud while reading sherdog on my phone in public moments, where I worry others must think I’m losing it.

Actually, Foxx is cool in roles that suit him. This will not be one of those roles.

Prince of Thieves was the last solid Robin Hood film and will likely remain so for a long time. Hollywood has been reduced to formulaic algorithm processing and millennial hash tagging pussies. Or perhaps it has expanded into that. I don't really know, or care.

And a lot of people don’t even like that one either. That always kind of surprises me- I thought it was just a fun, entertaining film with good action, strong cast, and a solid adaptation of the legend.

Rickman stole the show of course.

Is there going to be a Banksy painting in the background somewhere?

And a lot of people don’t even like that one either. That always kind of surprises me- I thought it was just a fun, entertaining film with good action, strong cast, and a solid adaptation of the legend.

"Because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

Also love their final fight, where Rickman draws Loxley's father's blade.

"Recognise it?? It belonged to your father."

Anyone who hates Prince of Thieves is a sad human being.

"Because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

Also love their final fight, where Rickman draws Loxley's father's blade.

"Recognise it?? It belonged to your father."

Anyone who hates Prince of Thieves is a sad human being.

haha- I also love when the witch slaps Marion and Rickman gets ultra-pissed "That's my WIFE, CRONE!"

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is also a very fun comedy. Elwes was perfectly cast.

Who the hell is Taron Egerton? Legit don’t know who the fuck that is.

Eggsy from Kingsman. Eddie the Eagle.

He's a solid actor. Should be in better material than this though.

haha- I also love when the witch slaps Marion and Rickman gets ultra-pissed "That's my WIFE, CRONE!"

Robin Hood: Men in Tights is also a very fun comedy. Elwes was perfectly cast.

Yeah, Elwes had three decent roles, to my recollection (Princess Pride, of course, Men in Tights, and Glory). He was great in all of them.

Yeah, Elwes had three decent roles, to my recollection (Princess Pride, of course, Men in Tights, and Glory). He was great in all of them.

Yeah I'll also stand by my feeling that the original Saw was an enjoyable horror film (as were 2 and 6), too so I guess one might count that but that film that concept and Tobin Bell are really the stars. Elwes is in a lot of it but not one of his best roles.

But you're absolutely right. Princess Bride is kind of an iconic 80s film and Glory is legitimately great so he has those feathers in his cap. Robin Hood: Men in Tights was vintage Brooks.

It's weird that he didn't have more signature roles through the years. He was good in Liar Liar, though.

Literally no way he wouldve beat clyde at his own game

A man who prided himself on justice and whatnot is gonna suddenly murder someone?

A spec ops killer is outsmarted by a lawyer? Ridiculous

(Prpbably not foxxs fault...i know they swapped roles tho)

But still fuck em

I think Foxx's character feels very justified in killing Clyde after he murdered pretty much his entire staff... many of whom were basically innocent in the entire situation. Clyde was working with limited resources and only during limited times, so it's not inconceivable to think that he could have made a mistake. Really having those pieces of property in his name (or was it the name of his business?) was a huge oversight and it's what bit him in the ass in the end.

I enjoyed the movie and really I never felt that I was pulled out of the moment by anything Foxx did in the movie... it all felt just about right to me. Just my opinion on the matter, but I have never really heard anybody say that Foxx ruined that movie before.

Eggsy from Kingsman. Eddie the Eagle.

He's a solid actor. Should be in better material than this though.

Kingsman 1 was great. Haven’t seen the second yet. Never saw Eddie the Eagle either. Thanks for clarifying that.

I would also add his turn as Jonas in Twister to that list. He wasn't the lead, but it was a big role and a very memorable one.

looks completely forgettable.

Prince of Thieves is very good. Costner gets rightfully criticized for attempting only the most half-assed English accent, but it's a fun movie and a good take on the Robin Hood legend.

I still remember going to see it as a kid when it first came out. I thought it was awesome.

Back