ROBIN HOOD - 2018 Movie (15% RT Score)

If you have seen ROBIN HOOD (2018), how would you rate it?

• 9 - Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 - Good

• 7 - Pretty Good

• 4 - Poor

• 2 - Poor

• Total voters
@Anung Un Rama Did you know that I have a potentially awesome Robin Hood movie premise tucked away in my head for the past two years. The premise slightly revamps the story/characters but it is potentially a franchise movie in the making. I was planning on writing a rough screenplay about it after I self-teach myself on script writing. But alas the new business is taking up too much of my time.

That looks like a steaming pile of hot garbage. No thanks, I'm good...

@Anung Un Rama Did you know that I have a potentially awesome Robin Hood movie premise tucked away in my head for the past two years. The premise slightly revamps the story/characters but it is potentially a franchise movie in the making. I was planning on writing a rough screenplay about it after I self-teach myself on script writing. But alas the new business is taking up too much of my time.
I did not know that. I would be much more interested in reading your Robin Hood screenplay than watch this drivel.
But, with this movie coming out this summer, your Robin Hood movie will have to wait until NEXT summer! ;D

pumped to hear business is rocking! Been meaning to shoot you a pm on that! .

Prince of Thieves is very good. Costner gets rightfully criticized for attempting only the most half-assed English accent, but it's a fun movie and a good take on the Robin Hood legend.

I still remember going to see it as a kid when it first came out. I thought it was awesome.

How do you not get chills when Azeem rallies the people with that speech in the end? I'll tell you how - by not being human.

I’ll watch it. Probably not in theater unless it gets positive buzz. Not everything needs to be a masterpiece too enjoy.

I do like Taron.

I'm getting this vibe from it: (not good)

MV5BMjM3ODY3Njc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ5NjM5MTI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Exactly!!

This looks horrible and Fox needs a new agent.

To be fair, I think Robin Hood is a cool character.

I actually like Prince of Thieves with Kevin Costner quite a bit. I even thought Ridley Scott's film was okay. Not great, but okay.
I watched Prince of Thieves to death as a kid. It is enjoyable (especially Rickman's scenery-chewing Sherriff) but I don't know as I'd call it a good movie as such.

The problem is that the legend is so thin that they always pad it out with extraneous stuff, so the films always feel like a retread and a weird diversion simultaneously.

I like Taron but that dog won't hunt.

Can people stop trying to make Robin Hood a thing? When was the last one that was any good, Errol Flynn's?
When Mel Brooks directed it!

Prince of Thieves was good as well.

Last edited:
I was just thinking recently, there haven't been enough attempts reboot Ron Hood. Wish answered!

just joking of course.

I'm getting this vibe from it: (not good)

MV5BMjM3ODY3Njc5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ5NjM5MTI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
A lot of people hated on this movie, but I didn't get what was wrong with it.
It wasn't great, but i thought it was a solid, B grade action movie.
They even took a different spin on the typical King Arthur movies.

I have no interest in this Robin Hood movie. lol Should make a drinking a game out of how many times he spins and shoots an arrow. Was that his only move?

A lot of people hated on this movie, but I didn't get what was wrong with it.
It wasn't great, but i thought it was a solid, B grade action movie.
They even took a different spin on the typical King Arthur movies.

I have no interest in this Robin Hood movie. lol Should make a drinking a game out of how many times he spins and shoots an arrow. Was that his only move?

Agreed that it wasn't the worst thing ever.. I'll give it a 4.5 on my scale. :p It did had some nice moments but to little to save it also I really do expect a lot from Guy Ritchie .. dude gave me some of my favorite movies like: Snatch (9.5 ~ 10) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (9.5 ~ 10) , RocknRolla (9) .... will always be grateful for this gems of his.

Seen all of the Robin Hood movies and I'm a fan but this doesn't seem good to me not what I was looking for.

Agreed that it wasn't the worst thing ever.. I'll give it a 4.5 on my scale. :p It did had some nice moments but to little to save it also I really do expect a lot from Guy Ritchie .. dude gave me some of my favorite movies like: Snatch (9.5 ~ 10) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (9.5 ~ 10) , RocknRolla (9) .... will always be grateful for this gems of his.

Seen all of the Robin Hood movies and I'm a fan but this doesn't seem good to me not what I was looking for.
a 4.5???????????
Well, maybe our scale system might actually be somewhat similar.
A 5 is not a horrible movie to me. A 5 means exactly average. I wouldn't be mad if i paid 6 bucks to watch a 5 movie on a lazy afternoon matinee.
I'd probably give Arthur like a 6 though. I enjoyed parts of it, and I liked the idea of it, so i thought it was better than average.

I like the idea of Robin Hood, but yea, this is not what i'm looking for..and I dont really like that actor either.

a 4.5???????????
Well, maybe our scale system might actually be somewhat similar.
A 5 is not a horrible movie to me. A 5 means exactly average. I wouldn't be mad if i paid 6 bucks to watch a 5 movie on a lazy afternoon matinee.
I'd probably give Arthur like a 6 though. I enjoyed parts of it, and I liked the idea of it, so i thought it was better than average.

I like the idea of Robin Hood, but yea, this is not what i'm looking for..and I dont really like that actor either.

Have you seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels ? and Snatch ? if so how did you like them if not then the heck you waiting for.

Have you seen Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels ? and Snatch ? if so how did you like them if not then the heck you waiting for.
You ranked those 2 quite high.
I have never seen Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels..but I know that one gets a lot of praise.
I watched Snatch once...maybe when i was in high school . I remember liking it, but i would need to see it again to give it a proper scoring.
I'll have to do a Guy Ricthcie movie night sometime

Back