Aleksander Emelianenko vs Gabriel Gonzaga, 5th May

Draw is fair.

Shtyrkov needs to lay off Cyborg's kidney medication.

Shtrykov is nothing but a protected side show. He got a gift vs Antonio Silva and he has 0 gas tank.

Cd please don’t rank this guy in your rankings.

Yeah not a good fight....

What are the chances you think we get a Minakov/Sergei/Aleks fight? I think Sergei and minakov fell through it was rumored to happen this summer, I’d like to see these 3 guys fight
I think they are all very possible. Aleks was talking about how he's getting better opponents with time so maybe he will be open to fight Sergei or Vitaly. Aleks vs Sergei would be wild, I think everyone would stop to watch it! Sergei will fight twice (mma and k1) this month, they are both keeping themselves active so I see that fight happening soon.
Vitaly is more complicated, I'm not sure what's going on with him.

edit: oh yeah they postponed vitaly vs sergei but I'm not sure if they cancelled by now

What up guys....

Just tuned in...
Any fights to look forward to?...besides Aleks Gabby?

Shtrykov is nothing but a protected side show. He got a gift vs Antonio Silva and he has 0 gas tank.

Cd please don’t rank this guy in your rankings.
if I remember correctly it was Silva who was gifted in that fight. He got KOed but beause he fell out of the ring he had time to recover.

Still Shtrykov sucks. He has good handspeed and power for about 180 seconds. Then he gasses.

BTW... I see Gonzaga trying to grind Aleks in the next one.

lol...just saw it...card is allmost over haha...damn

YouTube stream is sucking ass all of a sudden....like come on, it’s the main event and u decide to fuck up now

I was actually surprised when I found out about this fight, I thought Gonzaga was retired. I don't think this will a good fight for him.

lol is that the Titanic theme?

BTW.. this show is getting over 56k viewers on Youtube only. Not bad at all considering Bellator is on TV putting only 10x that.

I wonder how much they are getting from their sponsors.

YouTube stream is sucking ass all of a sudden....like come on, it’s the main event and u decide to fuck up now

Probably because most people are joining now to watch. Its the same for me with most ufc streams.

Damn its a diashow now.

A day full of fights...
On one screen i got RCC
On the other one i got the Haye x Bellew undercard going...

Anyway,
Aleks should stop Gonzaga as long as he doesn't end up being taken down and controlled by Gonzaga...

This is definitely a new phase for Aleks, dude's acting like a pro fighter for the frist time in his life.

Back