lil uzi vert = van gogh. eminem/nas/wutang/ur fav rapper = bob ross [hiphopheads only itt]

lil Uzi Vert is my 15 year old daughter's favorite rapper...
<Fedor23>

However - she's only 15 and she also listens to Big Pun, and M.O.P
<mma1>

It's possible. I've listened to a couple of tracks and he seems slightly better than most of the straight trash these days. Not really into trap. I am what you kids might call an old head.
fair enoughh

<FookIsThatGuy>

Can someone please translate this thread into English?
You know, he could speak proper english if he wanted. He is trolling by not.

Trolling is a ban-able offense

You know what to do.

Was Van Gogh also a cross dresser?
Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo-1494953208-640x635.jpg

lil-uzi-vert-shirt-3.jpg

everyone itt NEEDS to listen to break the bank in op

at a certain point of the song the beat switches and uzi comes in for his 2nd verse. at this moment.... uzi entered the matrix. he became one with the beat, and made dis verse
Jtqj3GI.png

Carti off the Wock
esVPPeT.png

Bitch I'm on the Xan, geekin' off the bar
esVPPeT.png

Bitch I'm on the moon, talkin' to the stars
esVPPeT.png

Choppa hit like fan, sounds like a guitar
esVPPeT.png

Bitch you talk too much, call my phone too much, then I hit ignore
esVPPeT.png

Carti hit me up, said, "I got the twins," boy I hit 'em raw
esVPPeT.png

I do not shop at the mall, but I do flex in the mall
esVPPeT.png

I keep my stick in the car
esVPPeT.png

I take my nine to the mall, I take my nine to the mall
esVPPeT.png

I swear my pockets got large, walk around pockets on large
esVPPeT.png

You make the worst threads.

It's not even quality trolling.

Stop it.

ppl itt rly doubting uzis greatness :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

the future of rap is easy to predict cuz all we gotta do is look at the history of rock. rock music was literally exactly like rap in terms of evolution sound wise. this new rap sound that uzi (and a few others) are currently masterminding is the rap equivalent of when punk became a thing in rock

3 posts in i wish youd say something of subtance i could respond to

"this is bad this is good" aint much to go off

ur last sentence is objectively wrong tho, uzi will go down as one of musics greats. kinda like prince

I really dont think he will, I think he might get a mention for his era (like carti) but I just dont see him bringing anything to the table recently. His older stuff is not as you said the a master piece, its different, but different doesn't mean good. He did help bring in an era of music I personally think is terrible (but I am an older head), I been working with hiphop for 20 years now and most people in the industry do agree he helped push music that most hip-hop (not rap) heads think is destructive to the culture. Mumble rap certainly should be looked at as its own thing and not as hip-hop imo. Uzi has talked down to his own fan base and has said in multiple interviews the only way he can rhyme consistently is the use of "yeahs" and he is ok with that. If you like mumble rap then you already are not going to agree with golden era heads, its 2 completely different forms of music, I think actual hip-hop (like childish gambino if we are talking new stuff) is artistically better and more valid with a positive influence. However much like I think a lot of famous abstract painters are completely crap, they have an audience and you can't really compare them to realism painters.

EDIT: as for the punk reference, punk had a basis in politics and other social issues, uzi doesn't and he himself has stated he doesn't want to do anything but do the easiest thing possible. Thats not a comparison other then saying punk was brash and made with lofi shit.

EDIT2: the fact he glorifies xans so much is disgusting to me, as someone who is so popular with younger people he literally is peddling poison. I would rather he talk about coke, weed or lean then xanax, he even knows he is talking to kids and still glorifies it, its really fucked imo.

Last edited:
yikes trippe is just a uzi clone u hating if u rly think trippie >>> uzi he a perfect example of uzis influence

and if uzi released his vault (look up some of his snippets on yt) it'd make one of the best albums in music industry.

u rite that uzi aint the same anymore tho he a shelll of his former self the label really fucked him up its so sad
Uzi has the better catalog now but Trippie is only about 18 years old. He's shown a lot more range than others in class while being much better melodically and if he could cultivate a reasonably broad vocabulary he would outlast them all lMO. You could say Uzi is just a Thugger clone and Thugger was just biting Lil Wayne.

I like Uzi(I go apeshit and make it rain when they play 'Mood' in the strip club) but especially with the issues he's had with his label I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the way out by the end of 2019.

EDIT: uzi doesn't and he himself has stated he doesn't want to do anything but do the easiest thing possible.

I'll at least give the guy credit for calling it like it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back