International Arab-Israeli Conflict, v3: Israel approves new permanent US embassy site in West Jerusalem

Come on man. Their leaders call for the destruction of Israel.

I think Israel is instigating most of this. But come on dude. If your neighbor consistently called for u and your families deaths. Would u be concerned if u saw him making bombs in his garage

Iran doesnt neighbor israel

Hmmmm. The U.S., Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and probably others.
Listen.

I know what you want to pretend, but this is 2018. This is not centuries ago. If anything at all good came from WWII it is something known today as the Nuremberg principles. These simple principles, these concepts, these ideas that are considered common sense today brought international law to heights never seen before.

The world decided things.

Are you still with me?

Why don't you answer that question again and consider the Nuremberg principles that were set fourth decades ago.

EDIT: AND FOR THE LOVE OF ANYTHING LEFT HOLY, GOLAN IS FUCKING IN SYRIA - IT IS NOT NOT AND NEVER HAS BEEN ANY PART OF ISRAEL.

The same is true of Jerusalem; our schools suck incredibly,

Last edited:
Israel tried to sell nukes to the apartheid regime in South Africa, is it possible that they would assist their ally Saudi Arabia as well?

The Jews are the superior people in that region and they will prevail. Fucking with Israel is a dumb thing to do.

If they do, you know terrorists will get them and not hesitate to nuke us and Europe.

What? Dumbest post of the year! Wake up to WWIII. For the jillionth time. Iran has no nukes.

Israel does.

Iran has bent over backwards, as did Iraq, to let international weapons inspectors have their way.

Israel has never let weapons inspectors over her never demarcated borders.

Let that sink in.

Israel has continuously lied us into wars against her enemies.

We never had an Arab/Muslim enemy prior to the insane creation of Israel in Palestine.

Still there?

Every single one of our European and world allies has backed this deal, but Trump (Kushner/aipac/ect.) has now steered us clearly on a path that history will record as worse than all that has come before.

This is an amazingly critical time in history and our schools suck.

God bless.
And yet nothing in this post contradicts what I wrote.

The Jews are the superior people in that region and they will prevail. Fucking with Israel is a dumb thing to do.
It's NOT "The Jews." It is people using the Jewish people, their biblical plight, and people who stole the name "Israel" so they can live beyond the laws of all other nations.

@Arkain2K is it really an arab-Israeli conflict?

I don't know what to call it, but Iran-Israel is more accurate i think.

It's NOT "The Jews." It is people using the Jewish people, their biblical plight, and people who stole the name "Israel" so they can live beyond the laws of all other nations.

Yeah ok....lol.

Yeah ok....lol.
Israel-Zionism-protested-by-Jews.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

good.jpg

k?

Back