PWD 583: Roman Brings the Reigns of Apathy Down in Africa

Will Roman Reigns Main Event Every PPV For the Rest of The Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing chatter of Toni Storm coming to WWE next month.
1bzfzkftc4x01.jpg
Hey a white trash version of Nia Jax.... that sucks. But I'm sure all the chubby chasers on this forum are pumped.

Soon my final year of college will be over, I gop[e you guys are ready for some shitty ass posts..... Over five years in the PWD, it made me the alcoholic/ coke fiend I am today.
Wow you take an internet wrestling forum about wrestling pretty serious buddy. You were in college and an internet forum of middle aged dudes pretending to be lawyers and retired military guys who "bang" hot wives and strippers made you a cokehead? You're a loser and wasted your college years getting wrapped up in an internet wrestling forum? I've heard it all now.

Could be said about all women really.
Not ones who are naturally thin, those hot younger voluptious girls hit the wall come 30 or a kid. I've seen some of the most gorgeous girls hit that wall and now if you saw them in a grocery store you wouldnt look twice. Ive also seen girls who were too skinny and undeveloped hit 30 or have a kid and look 10 times better with age. But ill never understand worshipping a chick who's ass and hips are 3 feet wide when she's bent over. But to each their own.

It wasn't the pwd that made me a man who loves cocaine and alcohol, but my environment in college. Still, no matter how many of you fucks come and go, I'll always appreciate you all. God Bless the PWD, long live the PWD!!!!
If you ever can't get it up from doing too much Coke, do some meth.

It wasn't the pwd that made me a man who loves cocaine and alcohol, but my environment in college. Still, no matter how many of you fucks come and go, I'll always appreciate you all. God Bless the PWD, long live the PWD!!!!

Yeah well watch out for the BP issues around forty.

Wow you take an internet wrestling forum about wrestling pretty serious buddy. You were in college and an internet forum of middle aged dudes pretending to be lawyers and retired military guys who "bang" hot wives and strippers made you a cokehead? You're a loser and wasted your college years getting wrapped up in an internet wrestling forum? I've heard it all now.

You got a lot of frustration hate in you brah.

So, after rupturing a titty implant, Charlotte now has to deal with having some teeth knocked out.

They've got to figure out a happy medium between Brock as champ who's never around and all the other champs who burn through 12 challengers with repeat multi-man matches in less than 2 months.

I'd rather it be closer to Brock's situation than when Punk had literally 10x the defenses in the same amount of time.

I know a lot of people hate it on it but each of Brock's defenses (well, until having 2 weak matches against Roman in the same month) felt like a big deal. He elevated the fuck out of Joe in that feud with him for example, no one can deny that.

Outside of that first 2 months he had the belt but was completely MIA and the last couple months he's felt like a video game final boss, and that is exactly what I want out of a heel champion. Let's not pretend Brock's not a victim of the writers and bookers as well. He was motivated in his match against AJ and it was a great fucking match on both ends.

But I do agree it's an extreme with Brock. But ... it's just, this is something NXT actually gets praised for. The NXT Champion wasn't on tv this week but there were ZERO complaints because the show focused on other amazing storylines - some of which won't be featured next week because Aleister will be back, etc, etc. I've called it the Game of Thrones formula - which is more applicable to the earlier seasons, but I think in general it still applies:

You weren't getting Dany / Jon / Ned / Tyrion / etc,etc, etc every single episode (or like in Bran's case every single season - and he's not the only example there, but he's going to wind up being one of the most important characters in the entire show and there was literally an entire season after his introduction he was simply not there), but you were getting good shit every week. Imagine a WWE where we don't get each of Seth/Balor/Miz/Roman/Jinder/Angle/Authority/etc, etc, etc each every single week. You'd let the undercard get time in, you'd let midcard work horses have long matches, you'd get back episode long mini stories, more time for writers to plan in advance between the weeks, the wrestlers would be less banged up ... everyone would feel less overexposed, you'd actually be in anticipation of seeing your favorites next week, etc, etc ...

I do think it would help to reduce Raw back to 2 hours, and space their shows out (Smackdown back to Friday please ... combine NXT / 205 Live for 2 hours Monday, day off, 2 hours Wednesday, day off, 2 hours Friday)

They've got to figure out a happy medium between Brock as champ who's never around and all the other champs who burn through 12 challengers with repeat multi-man matches in less than 2 months.

Well Brock can fuck off.

He's worn out his special status by having the same match every time.

Brock irritates me more than Roman.

Doesn't WWE seem to be in the worst state since 2014/2015?

Just random or deliberately malicious shit.

Brock ain't around.

Asuka took a meaningless loss to end her streak (WHY NOT HONDA HOUSEY?)

Fans ain't even beachballing RR any more. They just walk out.

Nak and AJ can't win against each other. Put on two great matches after a stinker but its sabotaged by the finishes which would be embarrassing to Dusty in WCW. And their belt doesn't mean shit because Reigns will main event.

Bryan jobs to Rusev in an attempt to destroy two over guys (Rusev is supposed to be hated for beating Bryan, meanwhile Bryan is a jobber).

Fucking Saudi deal which totally compromises everything they've been pretending to do.

Backlash and Wahabibimania were total bullshit.

6 champions (individual and team) are faces with 2 heels.

Things looked so good after the draft and now its horrible.

Haters gonna hate on the ex special forces 6'8" lean ripped Mexican with hot Asian wife (despite on-going urinal tract issues from banging so many strippers) who can bench 554.3 lbs for 5 reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back