Mackenzie Dern promoting her new weight scales sponsor 2 days ago

Should she

• Total voters
This make sense now. This scale is actually so good that it gave her enough informations early on to determine that she wouldn't make weight. So she basically gave up early on, hence missing weight by 8 lbs.

Last edited:
It is a therapy scale for gravitationally challenge people.
It does wonders for their self-esteem by telling them they are lighter than they actually are.
She couldn't read the instruction manual, since it was only in English and Spanish, and accidentally came in an entire weight class above limit.
But she feels great.

The scale is such a game changer, it changed the fighters on derns fight card.

So yes, game changer.

if you think her boobs are big, then you havent seen very many pairs of boobs because her boobs are not big lol, average at best and kinda small for a fat girl as fat girls usually have huge boobs, like in the > then DDD size

You don't know what you are talking about.

maybe she can put that sponsorship money towards a dietitian and a S&C coach

<6>

If you wanna miss weight, stay flabby, and get undeserved main card slots . . . USE this Weight Scale.

They could push this angle ^^^^^

She has disabled comments on her IG for now.

Fucking hate shit like that. Just own up to it, people will be more forgiving that way. Such a pussy move, imo.

Hilarious in retrospect. Smiling like that knowing you are 7 pounds over, if not 10/15 or more when the photo was taken!

She has disabled comments on her IG for now.

Too bad the scale can't put in the work for her, since she sure as f*ck didn't.

I’m pretty sure someone else is running Dern’s social media.

Hell she gets someone else to run her in-cage post-fight interviews so I can't imagine her running her own social media accounts.

Pfff she turned down comments too. Can't even take the heat.

Are we taking bets to see if her sponsor drops her?

i mean, this same thread happened ~3 days ago and we basically all said the same thing.

i guess that's the current state of mma: we fully expect this asshat to miss weight and... of course, it's what happens.

it's quite embarrassing
the money invested in this athlete and this happens for the 4th time in her short career

it's quite embarrassing
the money invested in this athlete and this happens

It's pretty hilarious man. I'd drop her if I was them. You can't make this shit up

Back