Mackenzie Dern promoting her new weight scales sponsor 2 days ago

Should she

• Total voters
I am most attracted to tall women. Dern is short, but...I'm down with curvy athletic girls. One of my ex girlfriends was a 5' 11" 1/2 college volleyball player who is very long, lithe AND thick in the right places.

...she was a bit too into herself...but it was fun while the facade lasted. (a "facade" in that...I knew it wasn't going to last, but it wasn't serious in the first place) She has small tits, but her ass was..... O_O
A girl I know is 6'1, a college volleyball player, and a redhead (I have a thing for redheads). If I was single I'd be all over that.

if you think her boobs are big, then you havent seen very many pairs of boobs because her boobs are not big lol, average at best and kinda small for a fat girl as fat girls usually have huge boobs, like in the > then DDD size
Are you 12 years old?

That company should sue her, no one is gonna buy their shitty scales now <{outtahere}>

It would be kind of funny though if that scale was actually the reason she missed weight

This scale company is fucked.
This is the same company that didn’t pay Andre fili causing him to make a video slandering them and breaking their scale they send him.

A girl I know is 6'1, a college volleyball player, and a redhead (I have a thing for redheads). If I was single I'd be all over that.

Good man. When I befriend girls who are obviously interested, (although, it can be hard or impossible to discern at times) I tell them about my girlfriend straight away. (I'm an artist and I'm around many thirsty art nerd girls in the circles I am a part of)

if you think her boobs are big, then you havent seen very many pairs of boobs because her boobs are not big lol, average at best and kinda small for a fat girl as fat girls usually have huge boobs, like in the > then DDD size

Now Mackenzie Dern is fat.

There have been numerous occasions wherein individuals post the same exact thing as someone else. I don't know the thread you read.

I don't spend 24 hours a day on Sherdog. I go to www.sherdog.com and paruse the threads on the front page, read a few, post in some...the last thing I will do is steal someone else's material and pretend I came up with it in another thread.
Just a coincidence then I guess, sorry fam

Damn.. She needs to get canned from the UFC.
She is admitting she dont give a fuck.

I dont get it, what other ways to make a good living does she have?
Being a solid BJJ player and pro mma fighter, would land her some good income and she can build for a life after the pros. But no.. lets get fat and lie at the beach.
I'll guess she will be working as a BJJ coach in one of daddys places...

Yeah that was a epic fail.
Still a fan of her.

Back