Iranian politicians (elected) shout death to America and burn American flag!

Obama’s Iran deal. You know the one where democrats weren’t even backing it up so he signed an executive order.

Glad to see another mistake by Obama fixed by GOAT president

8ac0b4ad6d0abd74b606b57961ca1095

Such difference between 3rd world country and theocratic states and democracies based on secularism. Could you imagine European parliament members or american congress people doing this and how would media react?
I'll do you one better and show you a candidate for POTUS doing something not so dissimilar.

Obama’s Iran deal. You know the one where democrats weren’t even backing it up so he signed an executive order.

Glad to see another mistake by Obama fixed by GOAT president
Of course they wouldn't, there's a bipartisan consensus to suck Israel's dick in Congress. There are more Jews among the Dems than the GOP so if anything it would make sense if there was more resistance from the Dems really but of course the GOP could not let itself be outdone in its obstructionism.

They are reacting to Israel lying America into another war and with Iran this is a huge war. They have military agreements with both Russia and China. They have bent over backwards allowing the international community to see everything for decades. These politicians want to avoid WWIII and obviously they see America and Israel today as the Germans of WWII infamy.

EDIT: And I don't speak Arabic so I have no idea what was chanted beyond your claim. They burnt a a copy of the agreement that Trump broke and a paper American flag. American activists burn American flags. This has been standard protest against dangerous regimes since time immemorial.

Jews frequently burn the Israeli flag as well:

Iran specifically said we can't see their military bases. They haven't allowed us to see everything.

Time to beat up Iran and make them our 51st state. Then they can hate all they want and claim it's their heritage.

OP doesn't know shit about Iran or the history of Iran and USA corruption against them. Stop spreading your War Propaganda on here every dam day.

dont think you guys should of pulled out of the deal think you should of negotiated it etc. but hey look how they react.

Such difference between 3rd world country and theocratic states and democracies based on secularism. Could you imagine European parliament members or american congress people doing this and how would media react?

Exactly Iran leaders are fucked up too.

Let's see here:
- Overthrew Iranian prime minister and installed a dictator in place.
- Place years of sanctions on Iran that greatly reduced its economic growth for decades after the Islamic Revolution.
- Shot down an Iranian airliner carrying hundreds of innocent civilians and refused to offer a formal apology to this day.
- Provided Israeli with intelligence to conduct sabotage and assassinations in Iran. Gave weapons to Israel to bomb Iranian troops with in Syria.
- Ripped up an agreement that Iran was fully compliant with.

I'd say I will excuse Iranians for burning your flag and shouting a few slogans in response. You've met your Israeli warmongering fake news quota for the day. Now go away.

Last edited:
Flag burning is not that serious in that part of the world. Yes its a sign of disrespect but not nearly as much in the west. The "death to XYZ" stuff is also pretty tame. When americans say 'damn those teenagers' they dont really mean sending kids to hell. In Farsi saying 'death to traffic' is like everyday shit. What theyre saying is basically 'down with america'

That is funny.

HAhahahahah

Can you imagine an Iranian having bad internet connection?

Death the to interwebz!

Death to Yahoo!!

Oh what Yahoo?

Nathan Yahoo?

Oh no!

BOOOM

SHHHH

HAHAHHAHAHA

wtf? are you an american or a traitor?

You are defending a country that has funded terror attacks against your own and defending their politicians saying death to your country and burning your flag. You are deflecting excusing that behavior because of actions that the President did.

You are nuts and obsessed man. Lol at excusing the behavior as okay some American you are. By way no sane chinese or russian would act that way if there flag was being burned and enemy country shouting death to it!

To be fair though

This is why America is better than the Russians and the Chinese!

You are defending a country that has funded terror attacks against your own and defending their politicians saying death to your country and burning your flag. You are deflecting excusing that behavior because of actions that the President did.

You are nuts and obsessed man. Lol at excusing the behavior as okay some American you are. By way no sane chinese or russian would act that way if there flag was being burned and enemy country shouting death to it!

"Death to America" translates to "fuck American policy," which they have every right to say given the horror we have wrought on them. I, as well as many Americans, have traveled to and lived in Iran and can attest to it and can attest to not being discriminated against in Iran.

Also, Iran has not "funded terrorist attacks against" the United States. That is categorically untrue. There has never been an Iranian-born terrorist on American soil.

Also, fuck America and fuck its apologists. If we get to have 15,000 nuclear warheads, despite our having invaded several countries, why should we stand as moral arbiters of other countries having one?

"Death to America" translates to "fuck American policy," which they have every right to say given the horror we have wrought on them. I, as well as many Americans, have traveled to and lived in Iran and can attest to it and can attest to not being discriminated against in Iran.

Also, Iran has not "funded terrorist attacks against" the United States. That is categorically untrue. There has never been an Iranian-born terrorist on American soil.

Also, fuck America and fuck its apologists.

See my other posts I am not an apologist. I get accused of being Russian bot before. But I just think it is funny and your country will colapse if people like you and abig get in power. I dont care since it better for team China and russia. And i mean iran funds Hezbollah which has attacked the US. Also why did you live in iran? better hope you dont disapear in future Trump created gulag for being spy. Lol

See my other posts I am not an apologist. I get accused of being Russian bot before. But I just think it is funny and your country will colapse if people like you and abig get in power. I dont care since it better for team China and russia. And i mean iran funds Hezbollah which has attacked the US. Also why did you live in iran? better hope you dont disapear in future Trump created gulag for being spy. Lol

The United States, the biggest and most powerful economy in the history of the world, will collapse if stop sanctioning and punishing countries for developing their own nukes?

LOL

I lived in Iran because it's a beautiful country with a beautiful history, culture, and people. They have every right to make the (objectively accurate) determination that disarmament according to US will achieves absolutely nothing other than making their country more vulnerable to US subterfuge and invasion.

The United States, the biggest and most powerful economy in the history of the world, will collapse if stop sanctioning and punishing countries for developing their own nukes?

LOL

I lived in Iran because it's a beautiful country with a beautiful history, culture, and people. They have every right to make the (objectively accurate) determination that disarmament according to US will achieves absolutely nothing other than making their country more vulnerable to US subterfuge and invasion.

This Seaside character is getting interesting lol

I just don't really give a fuck. America has done more damage to Iran than they will ever do to us. We overthrew a democratically elected government for Christs sake.

LOL

It does look beautiful geographically it is unique piece of land. I agree the original government in 50s should not been overthrown. Today though even as non american i just dont see iran as anything other than a lesser saudi arabia. It hangs gays from cranes. But i do know that the average iranian is not that super religious and shia islam is already radical in that it is departure from original islam that why shiites have basically no jihadi global radicals. The worst of shia islam is hezbollah and iran.
I just don't really give a fuck. America has done more damage to Iran than they will ever do to us. We overthrew a democratically elected government for Christs sake.

Dont forget you giysbragged about meddlig in Russia elections in the 1990s!!! And your nsa former giy said you guys do for good reason in other countries and youe state department said "fuck the eu" for not enforcing hard sanctions on Russia

It does look beautiful geographically it is unique piece of land. I agree the original government in 50s should not been overthrown. Today though even as non american i just dont see iran as anything other than a lesser saudi arabia. It hangs gays from cranes. But i do know that the average iranian is not that super religious and shia islam is already radical in that it is departure from original islam that why shiites have basically no jihadi global radicals. The worst of shia islam is hezbollah and iran.

Dont forget you giysbragged about meddlig in Russia elections in the 1990s!!! And your nsa former giy said you guys do for good reason in other countries and youe state department said "fuck the eu" for not enforcing hard sanctions on Russia

Bruh have I ever defended American foreign policy?

And i mean iran funds Hezbollah which has attacked the US.
You keep saying this. Iran has never done shit. They don't fund terror, they fight terror. Stop lying. Israel funds terror and Israel actually has attacked the US (more than once), not Iran. Israel has nukes, not Iran. Everything that pisses you off about Iran is true about Israel.

Your double standards go beyond mindboggling.

Back