Bellator Card is way better than UFC 224

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
#2 ranked LHW in the world vs King "superstar" Mo

Top 5 All-time WW Jon Fitch vs The most exciting WW ever Paul Daily

Best prospect in the history of MMA(Pico)

Carrington Banks is a problem at 155..boutta fight for that title

Way better than a couple of girl fights, A senior citizen fight, a manlet fight...no thank you

War Bellator

Way better than a couple of girl fights, A senior citizen fight, a manlet fight...no thank you

War Bellator
True True.

War Bellator

True True.
LOL this dude posts more in the UFC section than he does in Worldwide. He's not even one of the 8 people in the Bellator pbp thread. I bet both of these guys now show their face in the Bellator pbp but they haven't yet.

Bellator is getting shit ratings because of UFC hater turds like these. They spend more time talking about and hating on the UFC than actually watching Bellator.

I never see any of the people that call others UFC shills, who say Bellator will take over in Bellator pbp threads or posting much about Bellator in the Worldwide section. They spend their time here mentioning the UFC.

If you put Dern/Cooper over Jacare/Gastellum you've basically just admitted your opinion is worth a bucket of piss
I just feel Jacare is way past his prime. Kelvin has great striking snd see him finishing jacare in the first or early second. I just like the address fuel Cooper has now that dern decided to give zero fucks about the weight cut.

Looking forward to seeing Mini Frank Shamrock add another highlight reel finish of guy, who isn't necessarily good, to his list and if Daley can KO Fitch.

No it’s not. Daley vs a wrestler? Why does Bellator keep doing this? Mo vs Baded will surely suck

Both cards are trash

I only care about Fitch X Semtex and Kelvin X Jacare

No it’s not. Daley vs a wrestler? Why does Bellator keep doing this? Mo vs Baded will surely suck
Daley has been running his mouth complaining about Bellator. I hope he gets grapplefucked for 15 minutes.

224 is somewhat of a shit card by UFC standards but the bellator one is not much better.

If every one of those Bellator fights were on the same card and you rebranded it as UFC it would be a shit UFC card.

Kelvin vs Gastelum is the most interesting fight of all of the fights on both cards.

Imagine the UFC headlining Ryan Bader vs King Mo in 2018. shits barely a Fight Night card.

Back