PWD 584 - Once more around the sun

Do you tip if you pick an order up ?

• Yes - same as if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but less than if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No - I do tip but not when I pick up.

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No - I don't tip.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go try and play my bass for a while. Now that I ordered the new one, I'm starting to hate mine for not being as cool, despite the countless hours of enjoyment it's brought me over the years.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY, BASS??!?!?!?

And all the dads across the world collectively take this silent L. Lmao

vitor is one of the best examples of what peds can actually do for a fighter. when he lost to anderson then came back with that good gear...went on that awesome tear. then when he popped and took some time off to get clean, he just looked like a completely different fighter.

DdCkLg9V4AARTFt

Vitor was once an armbar away from dethroning Bones. Think about that

Vitor really loves feet.

vitor is one of the best examples of what peds can actually do for a fighter. when he lost to anderson then came back with that good gear...went on that awesome tear. then when he popped and took some time off to get clean, he just looked like a completely different fighter.

I’m not a Belfort fan, but everyone is on peds.

He was a freak athlete that worked hard and was on roids since he was a teenager. His management peaked him too early, but it was a simpler time.

I’m not a Belfort fan, but everyone is on peds.

He was a freak athlete that worked hard and was on roids since he was a teenager. His management peaked him too early, but it was a simpler time.
Dude had traps to his ears!!

BSMFhnU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back