PWD 584 - Once more around the sun

Do you tip if you pick an order up ?

• Yes - same as if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but less than if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No - I do tip but not when I pick up.

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No - I don't tip.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the race too. He is on fire. It's strange watching Chevy be so bad.

do you think he always has a borderline illegal setup? why so much success this year?

he has been incredible

do you think he always has a borderline illegal setup? why so much success this year?

he has been incredible
Everyone is trying to get away with extra stuff.

The Fords being on fire combined with Harvick's experience are producing wins.

Apparently Cody had a shitty match with Hiromu Takahashi and the marks are turning on him. I guess they just discovered that he was always mediocre at best.

Apparently Cody had a shitty match with Hiromu Takahashi and the marks are turning on him. I guess they just discovered that he was always mediocre at best.

Ya but why does Oscar De La Hoya cross dress?

I have been underwhelmed by his run after WWE. He's losing to Dalton Castle and Ibushi? Come on man.

Thiccy Durn with the overhand and smash

the sad thing about being in that armbar is that Kelvin could only think about Panda Express

Last edited:
He’d have to improve a whole lot to be mediocre

Kelvin’s head must be made of Cotija cheese

Jacare runs away for the end of the round and then throws his arms up in the air after the bell lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back