PBP UFC 224: Nunes vs. Pennington Main Card PBP Discussion - 10 p.m. ET/7:p.m. PT/3 a.m. UK

Its been a fun card.

hHuJZl4.gif

Later taters.

She has power, but Cyborg isnt a brawler anymore, I think she has better defense than Nunes right now.
Yeah you're probably right but cyborg throws looping shots and nunez has shown the ability to throw straight shots. Also Nunez would have the handspeed advantage so couple that with the straight shots and she may be able to do some early damage. Another thing Nunes impressed me with was the body work, how often do we see soccer mums committing to the body? Yes cyborg is the clear favourite but she's been facing people that Nunes would wreck so I'm thinking; straight shots + handspeed - soccer mum + USADA and there could be an upset, tell you what I'd put down $100 if I see some worthwhile odds. Maybe I'm just overthinking it.

Im so glad the UFC has become a charity case for little lezzos to pretend to be pro athletes. Good on them.

WMMA is a joke outside about 12-13 of them across the 4 divisions.

<{danawhoah}>

Yeah, I don’t believe Penn said a word about wanting out. I don’t think he said a word, period. Parillo made that call on his own. Even BJ’s brother was willing to get him killed in a fifth round.

Come on BJ, you can do this.

Wow !
BJ, you want this? wow indeed!! thats how I saw it too. u cant make this shit up !!

Should have hired Chris Tucker as his character from the Fifth Element for the post-fight host

Back