37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

You know what the best case scenario for me is?

Isreal vs palestine once and for all. No nukes. One military against another. Winner take all.

I am serious. Fuck them both quite frankly.

Lol at the notion that these are just two countries that can't get along.

Pay attention:

78e19901ca54e770bda0a5af223450d2.jpg

Sounds like you describe the situation with immigration and lack of integration in Sweden...:p

Links to Middle Easterners destroying Swedish homes, Swedish towns, and expulsion of 1/3 of the Swedish population so Middle Easterners can settle, pls.

Thanks.

Lol at the notion that these are just two countries that can't get along.

Pay attention:

78e19901ca54e770bda0a5af223450d2.jpg
Yes. Your right. Palestine has been totally blameless in this entire conflict. Its all Israel’s fault.every bit of it

Am I doing it right?

Links to Middle Easterners destroying Swedish homes, Swedish towns, and expulsion of 1/3 of the Swedish population so Middle Easterners can settle, pls.

Thanks.
White flight is real, rapists are generally from the Middle east while the victims are ethnic Swedes, Swedes are becoming a minority in a very near future, people are afraid to be outside in many areas.

Of course it's not the same but it's not that very different end result.

Yes. Your right. Palestine has been totally blameless in this entire conflict. Its all Israel’s fault.every bit of it

Am I doing it right?

Not completely right.

You also have to add that the Israeli occupation is the oldest in the world, a blatant and inarguable violation of international law, and that it has an apartheid government.

But the Palestinians do inflict casualties at about a 1-to-20 ratio

IP_conflict_deaths_total.png

Palestinians shouldn't kill that one person. That's the wrong thing for them to do.

There is videos of Israeli snipers celebrating as they shoot dead unarmed kids and journalists. No, the victims were not firing rockets, the victims were not 'charging' towards them. It's appalling.

It is crazy that most people try to justify the actions of the murderous apartheid state of Israel. What a world.

there is videos of palestinians celebrating the same. bombs etc. Somehow i dont believe you when your join date is so recent
What you believe is your own business. Some spoon burner thought i was Russian, you think i'm a Palestinian or believe i'm in the Muslim branch of the Abrahamic religions.

The effects Cognitive Dissonance in action are always amusing.

it just those who focus on israel this much have a hidden agenda. because an unbias person can see islam for what it is is and see the dangerous situation jews have being surrounded and attacked in past. Palestinians act so bad that even other muslim arab countries expelled them did not want them.
White flight is real, rapists are generally from the Middle east while the victims are ethnic Swedes, Swedes are becoming a minority in a very near future, people are afraid to be outside in many areas.

the fact that you from ghana or was it gambia you said? but are right wing christian and on the side of that is awesome.

There's no deal to be made under the conditions. They're on stolen land, ruling the local population with an overpowering, entrenched position, supported by the most powerful nation on Earth.

That's not a negotiation, that's giving away your land for beads.

You have a pretty one sided view, which is fine, but you didnt answer the question.

What IF a good deal was offered?

People like you wont even come to the table......better that your people should suffer because you know you have truth by the tail.

I'd say an actual military takeover with literal razing of towns is very much different from gradual demographic changes due to fertility issues and migration controlled through the democratically-elected government.

Yeah they did take it from Byzantium in the 7th century. Since then we've stopped acknowledging force as a legitimate way to claim land but fo course the Zionist don't believe that applies to them. That said, I get the feeling you have your mind made up on this topic and don't really care about the history either way. I mean, its not as if the Jews created the Kingdom of Israel through peace either, they were even more vicious than the Arab conquerors.

Btw forced conversion was actually pretty rare in Islamic history, most non-Muslims were allowed to keep their religion as long as they paid the Jizya, a poll tax.

If you actually believe this then you're more of a moron than I thought, but you also believe forced conversions were rare as well so you're obviously drinking the Islamic history Kool aid. Newsflash, nobody likes giving up their gods because foreign invaders asked them to, they usually ONLY do it when forced. Are muslim history lessons so full of shit they tell you that you conquered North Africa and the Middle East by asking them nicely to be muslims?

I always hear this shit by the way from deluded Muslims, that when you conquered people you did it in a 'nice way'. Utter horseshit and you actually believe that you are so much of a cretin I'm not going o continue this conversation with you, because you're wasting my time talking about history in these terms.

there is videos of palestinians celebrating the same. bombs etc. Somehow i dont believe you when your join date is so recent

it just those who focus on israel this much have a hidden agenda. because an unbias person can see islam for what it is is and see the dangerous situation jews have being surrounded and attacked in past. Palestinians act so bad that even other muslim arab countries expelled them did not want them.

the fact that you from ghana or was it gambia you said? but are right wing christian and on the side of that is awesome.
Gambia on my father’s side and more and more “racialized” people in Sweden are waking up because many of us are getting tired of being seen as a dumb collective that only vote left and whenever we think for ourselves, these “tolerant white left-wing people” call us derogatory names. We should merely serve their interests as a voting block!

If you actually believe this then you're more of a moron than I thought, but you also believe forced conversions were rare as well so you're obviously drinking the Islamic history Kool aid. Newsflash, nobody likes giving up their gods because foreign invaders asked them to, they usually ONLY do it when forced. Are muslim history lessons so full of shit they tell you that you conquered North Africa and the Middle East by asking them nicely to be muslims?

I always hear this shit by the way from deluded Muslims, that when you conquered people you did it in a 'nice way'. Utter horseshit and you actually believe that you are so much of a cretin I'm not going o continue this conversation with you, because you're wasting my time talking about history in these terms.
Yeah I figured you had your mind made up and didn't really care about the relevant history either way. Have a nice day sir.

I've focused on it less than you in these threads. So i'll assume you're projecting and have an agenda then.

Do you ever have any substantive replies as opposed to your subjective fantasies about certain behaviours?

EDIT: It's the actions not the religions of the people acting that interest me.

I've focused on it less than you in these threads. So i'll assume you're projecting and have an agenda then.

Do you ever have any substantive replies as opposed to your subjective fantasies about certain behaviours?

my agenda is i had no side and then i joined this forum. i always disliked all religions and always though islam was probably threat to other religions of world and there way of life. I then studied religion in few university classes for fun and read myself for fun. Then i come here and see conspiracy theories of jew world domination and jewish control. Then i see some people who curse islam and muslims who talk about how the west should be free of muslims then attack israel and ´zionism´because they see it as center of ZOG.

i then got messaged some videos to ´zionist organized government´and pro nazi or pro islam videos on youtube because in past i made some neutral and anti religious guess anti jewish comments and was criticizng US foreign policy. So I guess those who sent it to me figured i would be anti Israel to. I then came to conclusion that a lot of this support for palestine and oppressed muslim story is fake and just used by some right winger as means to attack Israel by supporting Israel´s enemies but these people dont actually like muslims or want them in there countries.

I then looked into it and have come to conclusion that being Jewish in that part of the world sucks and that Israel is in shitty vulnerable position and i dont blame them because i would do the same thing if i was them which is not give up vulernable land and not reward those who tried to destroy me before with giving them land that i won rightfully in defensive wars.

my agenda is i had no side and then i joined this forum. i always disliked all religions and always though islam was probably threat to other religions of world and there way of life. I then studied religion in few university classes for fun and read myself for fun. Then i come here and see conspiracy theories of jew world domination and jewish control. Then i see some people who curse islam and muslims who talk about how the west should be free of muslims then attack israel and ´zionism´because they see it as center of ZOG.

i then got messaged some videos to ´zionist organized government´and pro nazi or pro islam videos on youtube because in past i made some neutral and anti religious guess anti jewish comments and was criticizng US foreign policy. So I guess those who sent it to me figured i would be anti Israel to. I then looked into it and have come to conclusion that being Jewish in that part of the world sucks and that Israel is in shitty vulnerable position and i dont blame them because i would do the same thing if i was them which is not give up vulernable land and not reward those who tried to destroy me before with giving them land that i won rightfully in defensive wars.

Why are you giving me your biography?

Not completely right.

You also have to add that the Israeli occupation is the oldest in the world, a blatant and inarguable violation of international law, and that it has an apartheid government.

But the Palestinians do inflict casualties at about a 1-to-20 ratio

IP_conflict_deaths_total.png

Palestinians shouldn't kill that one person. That's the wrong thing for them to do.
Longer than Chinese occupation of Tibet?

Back