Muslims are forced to eat pork and drink alcohol as punishment in China's Islamic 're-education' cam

Chinese pork... mmmm...

homer-drool.gif

I love the buns with the pook and egg in it.

Yeah I do. Just shoot the guy if you really think he's that terrible, otherwise your values become very questionable (give him a trial first)
Well sometimes shooting someone is too nice. Also sometimes there is absolutely no reason for a trial.

I’m surprised you think what you described is too harsh. Seems very very mild IMO

NK's would be more about crushing political dissent I imagine, not re-engineering an entire local culture.

Christian homo camps aren't even close to this. Those are private entities while this is an endeavor by the state and not just any state but one of the most pervasive and authoritarian ones on the planet.

I was only comparing methodology, not necessarily motive.

NK is probably torture and hard labour camps where eventually the dead are just stuffed in a ditch somewhere.

The Christian homosexual re-education camps are filled with torture and definitely meant to re-educate through both pain and humiliation. Same concept.

I was only comparing methodology, not necessarily motive.

NK is probably torture and hard labour camps where eventually the dead person is just stuffed in a ditch somewhere.
In terms of method I'd agree, if anything the NK camps are probably worse in that regard. But I think there's something to be said about the insidiousness of the attempt at such widespread social engineering that's distinct from the use of camps against dissidents though of course both are bad. With the former you're targeting people based on their religion and/or ethnicity whereas with the latter at least you're only targeting people who choose to engage in dissent. You could conceivably avoid the latter by keeping your head down but in the Chinese case simply being religious or speaking the wrong language can get you targeted for re-education.
The Christian homosexual re-education camps are filled with torture and definitely meant to re-educate through both pain and humiliation. Same concept.
Any evidence that what they do is anywhere near what the Chinese are doing? I find it hard to believe they can get away with anything close to what the Chinese are doing to the Uyghurs.

Any evidence that what they do is anywhere near what the Chinese are doing? I find it hard to believe they can get away with anything close to what the Chinese are doing to the Uyghurs.

If you google it you'll find a disturbing number of first hand accounts and articles on the subject. Apparently as of January in this year it's still legal in 41 States

But it didn’t stop with these hurtful talk-therapy sessions. The therapist ordered me bound to a table to have ice, heat and electricity applied to my body. I was forced to watch clips on a television of gay men holding hands, hugging and having sex. I was supposed to associate those images with the pain I was feeling to once and for all turn into a straight boy. In the end it didn’t work. I would say that it did, just to make the pain go away.

There's heaps of stories like this out there and they range from the mildly wrong to horrendously wrong. These are usually done to minors, with parental consent, and somehow the State thinks it's okay to torture your own children because of their sexuality.

If you google it you'll find a disturbing number of first hand accounts and articles on the subject. Apparently as of January in this year it's still legal in 41 States

There's heaps of stories like this out there and they range from the mildly wrong to horrendously wrong. These are usually done to minors, with parental consent, and somehow the State thinks it's okay to torture your own children because of their sexuality.

To be fair the Aussie did the same thing to the aboriginals in order to try and get them to integrate into society.

To be fair the Aussie did the same thing to the aboriginals in order to try and get them to integrate into society.

Yep we committed genocide on them.

None of those are state run which means they don't have the power of the enforcement arm of the state behind them like the Chinese camps do. and in the Chinese cases you even see seizure of property, something that those camps surely don't do.

And sure they're bad and I'll readily admit that but so what then? This thread is about Chinese reeducation camps, we can't criticize China without some whataboutism redirecting the discussion to the US?

Nothing a Muslim fears more than being buried inside of a pig. That should be done to every terrorist

That’s retarded sir..

Complete waste of good pig meat..

Some of the Christian camps to re-educate homosexuals are pretty damn fucked up too, at least par for the course in contest with making Muslims eat pork.

Their dicks are forced into vaginas?

None of those are state run which means they don't have the power of the enforcement arm of the state behind them like the Chinese camps do. and in the Chinese cases you even see seizure of property, something that those camps surely don't do.

And sure they're bad and I'll readily admit that but so what then? This thread is about Chinese reeducation camps, we can't criticize China without some whataboutism redirecting the discussion to the US?

They aren't state run, but they aren't illegal either, so there's a tacit approval for it.

The reason I bring it up is everyone is going to shit all over the Chinese for it, and rightfully so, but people shouldn't imagine it doesn't happen in their own country. As I've already agreed, we did some harsh shit in Australia and still do this kind of thing to this day

Turns out one bite of bacon and you’re reformed.

Who didn’t know that?

Remember this all you fools who wear star and sickle shirts and complain about capitalism while waving a rainbow flag

I was thinking the same thing, except directed at fools raving about FEMA camps and the NWO.

Holy fuck! That is so fucked up! I had no idea that was the state of things. You should really start a thread on this because that is insane and I would love to see it talked about.

They aren't state run, but they aren't illegal either, so there's a tacit approval for it.

The reason I bring it up is everyone is going to shit all over the Chinese for it, and rightfully so, but people shouldn't imagine it doesn't happen in their own country. As I've already agreed, we did some harsh shit in Australia and still do this kind of thing to this day

To be fair the Kumming attacks really put the Chinese on edge. 31 stabbed to death and 141 injured by stabbings. Plus that reigion has a big population that wants to secede from China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinjiang_conflict
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

But not for being Muslim. The US has its issues in terms of the prison system but this is a completely different league of oppression. There's no comparison, this is fucking Orwellian shit. That term is perhaps abused nowadays but if it fits anywhere its here.
Different culture Hard to judge
Crusades
One time some white person did something

People do need to keep this kind of shit in mind when they go full hitler accusation because someone wants to change the color of a jail wall or some such shit

People do need to keep this kind of shit in mind when they go full hitler accusation because someone wants to change the color of a jail wall or some such shit

Did that really happen? Or are you just making shit up because you're crazy?

Just because its not illegal doesn't mean there's tacit approval for it.
China is taking it to a new level, they're installing spyware on phone and having Communist party members stay at these people's houses and they're using facial recognition software through the public cameras. Its a whole other level of surveillance, control, and engineering.

During his Guantánamo interrogations, he was given 3 1/2 bags IV fluid, then he was forbidden to use the toilet, forcing him to soil himself. Some accounts of the treatment he received are as follows: Water is poured over the detainee. Interrogations start at Midnight, and last 12 hours. When he fell asleep, he was woken up by American pop music and water. Female personnel tried to humiliate and upset him, which was successful. A military dog was used to intimidate him. The soldiers played the American anthem and forced him to salute. They stuck pictures of 9/11 victims to him. He was forced to bark like a dog and his beard and hair were shaved. He was stripped nude. Fake menstrual blood was smeared on him and he was forced to wear a bra. Some of the abuses were documented in 2005, when the Interrogation Log of al-Qathani "Detainee 063" was partially published.[132][133][134]

I mean the guy was a piece of shit but I wouldn't pretend that what happens in China didn't happen in your own backyard...

I would love to know which American pop songs were used to torture terrorists

Back