Anti Trump gunman opens fire on Trump resort

And "the left" is steady praising the shooter on all major news sites.

... oh wait, they're not.
Darn that false narrative.

That is not stupid, normal America is tired of the liberal left.

I would go as far and say Americans hope for a terror attack on their soil x just to blame trump.

They are a messed up bunch
The left would celebrate a attack if working or middle class white people where killed, basically anyone that is right wing in their opinion.

One anti Trump guy goes after Trump: "Man, leftists can't take criticism. So horrible. Leave Trump alone!!"

White Nationalists experiencing resurgence (up to and including committing murders) due to Trump rhetoric: <{vega}>

One anti Trump guy goes after Trump: "Man, leftists can't take criticism. So horrible. Leave Trump alone!!"

White Nationalists experiencing resurgence (up to and including committing murders) due to Trump rhetoric: <{vega}>
Please post the stories about those murders.

The are not real Americans. They have family and interest that are more globally then for the benefit of the country.

A travel ban is more secure. But half the country wont allow it because how will they or their family travel back and forth from home.

What good for the country is not good for liberals.
It's crazy how much power these minorities seem to have in your mind. In your world, colored people dictate American policies. You got an issue, homie.

Anyone who is anti-Trump or left leaning that thinks they know someone who might do something like this should immediately report them. This kind of violence has no place in our politics. Completely mindless way of taking out your anti-Trump feelings by trying to harm innocent people at a golf resort. And anyone who would say anything positive about this guy's actions should probably also be investigated.

It's crazy how much power these minorities seem to have in your mind. In your world, colored people dictate American policies. You got an issue, homie.
Look at the comments made in the thread about a black Trump supporter getting attacked for wearing a MAGA hat, I did not see much sympathy towards him by the anti Trump posters.

Please post the stories about those murders.

<{cruzshake}>

If you want to know about them, you'll find out. If you don't, you'll accuse me of not being able to and nothing of value will be lost.

Doesn't change that they happened. I'm content with that.

<Fedor23>

I'm glad things didn't go as planned for him. There is no need to try and make this a left vs right issue as far as this guys actions are concerned. Here is another example of a crazy piece of shit trying to harm others. Regardless of his political leanings he probably shouldn't have had a gun. How do we stop these people from getting firearms and carrying out these attacks. I don't think any of us really have a good answer. You cant convince me that no one can be trusted to own guns, I can also see not everyone should have access to them either. Where do we start?

The police said he was ready for war and was shouting anti Trump remarks.

The left has embraced and justified violence with ANTIFA, a Bernie supporter shooting up Republicans at a soft ball practice. When will people on the left condemn violence?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/1...ump-national-resort-in-doral-florida.amp.html
598f55ae215f4.image.jpg

Also now that I addressed the troll part of the post, glad they got the guy before he hurt anyone.

<{cruzshake}>

If you want to know about them, you'll find out. If you don't, you'll accuse me of not being able to and nothing of value will be lost.

Doesn't change that they happened. I'm content with that.

<Fedor23>
Black on white murder increased after Obama was elected, if you want know about it you will find out.

Back