Why do Brazilians, Americans & Russian fighters use PED's?

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone from NZ or Ozzie do that, or any Polynesians and Asians.

Last edited:
There are hardly any fighters from NZ and AU... compared to hundreds from the countries you mentioned.

Whittaker.....need I say more?

if you aint cheatin you aint trying

How many Canadians or Brits been caught? None I can think of.

USA, Brazil and Russia don't have that British Commonwealth code of honor and integrity. Savages.

Thinly veiled racist thread.

A4lzmUd.jpg

USA, Brazil and Russia don't have that British Commonwealth code of honor and integrity. Savages.
British commonwealth???? You still living in the 20th century. Fuck sake. You'll probably be watching the royal wedding today shedding a tear

Canadians are too trustworthy. They're probably like "Hey there, eh? Can you take this cup home on the honor system, pee in it and just mail it to us...ya hoser? We're gonna go drink some Molson and shoot some moose now, eh?"

UncommonSoreBlacklemur-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Are you serious?

What about the Essendon ped scandal?

What about the Cronulla Sharks ped scandall?

That is just two high profile examples of a systemic ped culture.

The cops on the gold coast raid illicit steroid sellers all the time same as they do to any other drug dealers. Demand for illegal bodybuilding peds is has grown and continues to grow. Aussies fly to nearby asian countries to roid legally.

Australia has usada, peds and athletes getting busted just like everywhere else.

Get your head out of your ass ts

Are you serious?

That is just two high profile examples.

The cops on the gold coast raid illicit steroid sellers all the time same as they do to any other drug dealers. Aussies and presumably kiwis fly to nearby asian countries to roid legally.

Australia has usada, peds and athletes getting busted just like everywhere else.

This topic is about fighters you twat, I dont even fucking know what those things are you mentioned nor do I give a fuck

I've never seen anyone from NZ or Ozzie do that, or any Polynesians and Asians.

If you think they don't you're delusional.

Maybe huge geographical distance from USADA could be a contributing factor to them not getting caught?

This topic is about fighters you twat, I dont even fucking know what those things are you mentioned nor do I give a fuck

You don't know anything about it because you are ignorant.

There are fuck all well known Australian mma fighters and fuck all in the ufc. Saying I've never heard of any Aussie fighter getting busted is the equivalent of saying I put a bucket in the lake and when I pulled it out there was no fish in it.

If there is something about Australians or their culture that would make them less likely to use peds it wouldn't be just limited to mma fighters. You wouldn't see stars from mainstream aussie sports getting busted.

Your observation is based on an incredibly tiny sample size and nothing more ie kown Australian fighters who have competed in the ufc under usada which is fuck all.

Seriously ts get your head out of your ass

Are you serious?

That is just two high profile examples of a systemic ped culture.

The cops on the gold coast raid illicit steroid sellers all the time same as they do to any other drug dealers. Demand for illegal bodybuilding peds is has grown and continues to grow. Aussies fly to nearby asian countries to roid legally.

Name ONE ufc fighter from AUS or NZ who tested positive please, otherwise piss off

Back