Why do Brazilians, Americans & Russian fighters use PED's?

I've never seen anyone from NZ or Ozzie do that, or any Polynesians and Asians.

You kind of answered your own question in your opening post

The countries you just accused of cheating produce champions .....

The ones you named that dont ..... dont

Americans and Brazilians are the ultimate roiders. Funny how Rocky movie claims Russians train with tech and roids when while Americans train old school and natty when its the complete opposite .

Probably because these "natty" fighters weren't popular back then when USADA wasn't around.

I've never seen a fighter from Luxembourg fail either

Damn I looked up the USADA violations from 2015 on and I think TS may have a point. Dozens of fighters have failed USADA tests since 2015 and not a single one of them was from Australia or New Zealand.

Damn I looked up the USADA violations from 2015 on and I think TS may have a point. Dozens of fighters have failed USADA tests since 2015 and not a single one of them was from Australia or New Zealand.
Australia and New Zealand have about 30 million people combined while a country like America has over 330, Brazil has about 220, Russia has about 144. These countries produce far more fighters because the population difference and relevance of mma in these countries.

Lucas Browne. Australian boxer and MMA fighter has failed two tests. Cormier fought him early in his career.

Interesting question. The problem is 99% Brazilians though. They're just not tough people and they don't seem to care but about honor. Filthy animals.

They were born, raised and live there....By your silly logic, whites in America and afro Americans aren't American either.
They were born, raised and live there....By your silly logic, whites in America and afro Americans aren't American either.
y
n

No you're the one using silly logic....they were born and raised in Chechnya and Dagestan

Those republic's are forced subjects of russia

Moldovans didn't become m e Russian just because they were forced in the soviet union and lived in close proximity

Polynesians don't need them, they're usually pretty physically strong naturally....

but I don't think its a nationality thing, there just aren't as many Aussie fighters as there are American, Russian and Brazilian.
Indeed...Polynesian/islander have a good base and thick joints for strength based feats

I'd rank them right up there with north Europeans and east Europeans and iranian/turks for natural physical strength(ie the strongest peoples)

*Weightlifting strength
1.North Europe

2.East Europe

3.Middle east

4.Island nations

*Functional strength
1.East Europe

2.Middle east

3.Island nations

4.North Europe

4F3DD441-9454-46AF-A63F-EEB1526B3B50.jpeg
Canada’s original PEDs (performance enhancing donuts)
Tim Hortons

I know here in Canada it's really frowned upon, which is considered the worst possible facial expression used and taught from a young age that nothing you ever do should ever illicit one.

I've seen juice heads walk into a gym, and be subject to public frowning, leave and come back 3 months and 20lbs lighter.

How many Canadians or Brits been caught? None I can think of.

USA, Brazil and Russia don't have that British Commonwealth code of honor and integrity. Savages.
Lol

Yep, go to a place, kill 99% of the population, steal everything

Genghis Khan has more honour

I know here in Canada it's really frowned upon, which is considered the worst possible facial expression used and taught from a young age that nothing you ever do should ever illicit one.

I've seen juice heads walk into a gym, and be subject to public frowning, leave and come back 3 months and 20lbs lighter.
Lol what ? Is this in a parallel universe ?

I live in Vancouver and there’s tens of thousands of juicers all over the city and way more in the suburbs

Back