The People's Champ, The Rock, pays homage to Conor McGregor

Watching the GOAT at 4:30 in the morning like a Savage.

I didn't realize either one of these guys were UFC fighters. Interesting.........

aq1S4ah.jpg

conor got merked

Bro diaz face got ground beefed both fights
115_Nate_Diaz_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpeg
1.Jose-Aldos-face-contorts-as-Conor-McGregors-savage-left-hander-knocked-the-Brazilian-out-cold-in-front-of-a-stunned-MGM-Grand.jpg

The highest grossing actor & one of the biggest celebrities on the planet

pays homage to the lineal King With Two Crowns

It really does speaks volumes how the smartest, most successful

people on the planet draw inspiration from Conor McGregor.

While the cockroaches here shriek & whine at any move he makes.

Conor Bless​

One GOAT recognizing another.

Whenever Conor's bored of MMA he could probably move into movies.
Play an Irish gangster.

Conor Bless​

Zzzzzzzzz...

More salt in this thread than in the Dead Sea.

They are actually in very similar situations. They maximized the ability to earn money off the attention and popularity as opposed to skill in the craft. They are the equivalent of a company that produces an inferior product yet thrives off the strength of their marketing. The Rock may be the highest paid male actor (I think I remember hearing that) but can anyone really make the argument that he is the most skilled thespian? Same with Conor. He may be the king in regards to earnings, but the pay doesn’t reflect his skill. He’s not the best fighter any more than Rock Johnson is the best actor.
Nice post. It's weird how people on this forum (and in general), and myself not excluded at times, lose objectivity so easily. Conor did what any smart opportunist would. He got in, got rich and got out. I don't know why people hate him for it. It's not like he stole their money.

Conor would probably do well in movies tbh

Where are all the salty betas? Get in here so we can make fun of you

Conor Bless​

Well.

I do think that, Real recognize real.

I have a great deal of respect for Conor for a multitude of reasons and he's Inspiring to watch. Myself as a martial artist and a student of life, I learn a lot from his game.

I feel most celebrities, people In positions of influence and just generally smart people respect him highly. People who don't are often just victims of their bias or believe too deeply In the smoke and mirrors to the point where they miss the bigger picture.

He's a unique dude. Without a doubt. I noticed It right before the Poirier fight. I knew he'd end up as champ. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they speak and carry themselves.

Criticism of anyone is fine. At the end of the day though, the haters of most public figures are often people who lack balance In life and don't have much going for themselves. There can often be an unconscious jealousy there.

And at the end of the day, real recognize real.

High praise from The Rock. Kinda off topic but he was great in Rampage. The movie was silly but it was surprisingly enjoyable. He is a huge action star now. He is making non-comic movies and doing well, which is very rare now in Hollywood.

Nice post. It's weird how people on this forum (and in general), and myself not excluded at times, lose objectivity so easily. Conor did what any smart opportunist would. He got in, got rich and got out. I don't know why people hate him for it. It's not like he stole their money.
He'll be back.

they didn't book artem on the same card as Khabib by accident. The confrontation and then later the bus Incident did not happen by accident. There are no coincidences.

The Khabib fight will be the biggest fight In UFC history. Conor Is no different than Floyd or any other celebrity / public figure. These people love money and the power, status and lifestyle that comes with It too much to just walk away.

Titles won 4
Titles defended 0
Buses attacked 1

tenor.gif

If you're going to try and shit on Conor's success as a fighter you could at least get the amount of titles he's won right. It's 5, not 4.

They are actually in very similar situations. They maximized the ability to earn money off the attention and popularity as opposed to skill in the craft. They are the equivalent of a company that produces an inferior product yet thrives off the strength of their marketing. The Rock may be the highest paid male actor (I think I remember hearing that) but can anyone really make the argument that he is the most skilled thespian? Same with Conor. He may be the king in regards to earnings, but the pay doesn’t reflect his skill. He’s not the best fighter any more than Rock Johnson is the best actor.

Lol at trying to pretend Conor hasn't proven to obviously be enormously skilled and one of the best fighters on the planet. Cause unskilled fighters routinely KO the #5, #1, and GOAT at FW, then move up and beat #4 and KO one of the GOAT at LW too.

Conor McGregor has won 5 world titles, made over 100 million dollars, and inspired millions around the world. Bless.

Back