UFC Becomes ExcLusive to ESPN

ufc about to explode again. the amount of exposure espn brings to the table is crazy.

ESPN going all-in with UFC/MMA. Stephen a Smith MMA opinion coming soon!

ESPN actually makes out an so does MMA - gives UFC more exposure than ever.

It's 1.5 over 5 years so 300 million a year

ESPN going all-in with UFC/MMA. Stephen a Smith MMA opinion coming soon!

Steven A. smith gets a lot of agitated, but I like him. One of the few sports commentators (and just about the only black one) willing to call out the BS regarding Kaepernick.

You'll need the extended package for fights on whatever the lower ESPN channel is iirc. Fs1 was awesome for fight nights and now we have to adjust to whatever ESPN thinks will be "better". Guess we will see?!

At that price im guessing additional ESPN cards than FS1/Fox had. Maybe even a few title belt gurantees on ESPN per a year and a reduction to the number of PPVs a year. For me it is great news. Hope DC and the FS1 crew get hired at ESPN though.

Steven A. smith gets a lot of agitated, but I like him. One of the few sports commentators (and just about the only black one) willing to call out the BS regarding Kaepernick.
Too many reporters give their personal opinions. Its sickening. Stick to reporting

Wme trying to get that return money asap lol. Good for espn, bad for fans imho

duh haha. in all sports the tv deals are always worth the most. rememeber when all said ufc was crazy thinking they get big money now they got 1.5 billion from espn/Disney

also can end the whole dana will care if espn hired ariel 2

At that price im guessing additional ESPN cards than FS1/Fox had. Maybe even a few title belt gurantees on ESPN per a year and a reduction to the number of PPVs a year. For me it is great news. Hope DC and the FS1 crew get hired at ESPN though.
I hope it pans out this way myself. I order all ppvs and watch all events (I'm a shill) so I hope it's fan friendly. And I want DC commentary as well

I think the UFC has a lot of talent on the roster and the potential to put on some pretty good events, I could see ESPN getting a good return on their investment. UFC has somewhat been in a bit of a rut lately with lower ratings on fight nights and pay per views but I'm sure it's going to rebound big time, there's way too many talented hungry fighters on the roster looking to become stars.

I thought they were expecting a tad more. Big deal, regardless.

cYEgzRI.png

Ariel Helwani get his vip backstage snooping pass back

ESPN should demand that USADA be gone and for the addition of 165

Back