• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

Do all of those groups support a mainstream big name political candidate?

Which major candidate does the black panthers back?

Just a reminder that Eric Holder personally intervened to stop the prosecution of the racial separatist Black Panthers who showed up at polling stations for Obama with clubs to intimidate people because criticism of them was "demeaning to my people." There were resignations over this. Clear intimidation from a racist hate group was given a pass.

alYDTOr.gif

Nope. What does your question have to do with Trump loving celebrities calling people apes based on race?

Celebrities? Roseanne is a celebrity who loves Trump and called black people apes. Who are the others?

Or are you still trying to take the actions of an individual and paint the guilt for them across large groups of people?

What she tweeted was funny as hell and pretty damn accurate tbh.

Republicans are all racists. No, Dems are the real racist.

Great thread, not a hint of partisan hackery.

Just a reminder that Eric Holder personally intervened to stop the prosecution of the racial separatist Black Panthers who showed up at polling stations for Obama with clubs to intimidate people because criticism of them was "demeaning to my people." There were resignations over this. Clear intimidation from a racist hate group was given a pass.

Very good response. Thanks. I remember the event but am reading up on the aftermath now.

No shit? It's extremely racist. This isn't some obscure SJW nonsense.

Asians look like monkeys sometimes too, it makes sense since we are all pretty much monkeys.

I never understood why being compared to a gorilla is so bad, Gorillas are strong as fuck and a top 10 species imo, could be worse.

Celebrities? Roseanne is a celebrity who loves Trump and called black people apes. Who are the others?

Or are you still trying to take the actions of an individual and paint the guilt for them across large groups of people?

I'm just waiting for a good explanation as to why Trump enjoys nearly unanimous support from racist who hate minorities.

Have been thinking the exact same thing. I believe Norm is the funniest stand-up alive today. And NML was/is the most hilarious show on YT. But the guy has some major worldview issues that I now realize are not just part of the "act".

It's hard to say with Norm imo

No shit? It's extremely racist. This isn't some obscure SJW nonsense.

lol I know. I have a friend from Jamaica and she uses a saying "a monkey knows what branchthey can swing on". It's a great saying, and I always smirk. She's fine.

Asians look like monkeys sometimes too, it makes sense since we are all pretty much monkeys.

I never understood why being compared to a gorilla is so bad, Gorillas are strong as fuck and a top 10 species imo, could be worse.

Do you really not know the racial history of comparing black people to apes/monkeys in this country or are you just playing dumb?

The insinuation has been that racism is typical of trump supporters.

Sure. I think most people would agree that there is a lot of racism among Trump supporters but that not all of them are racist. What you said was that:

1. People are claiming that all Trump supporters are racist.
2. In fact, Trump supporters are not any more likely to be racists than the general public.

Both of those claims are false.

Do you really not know the racial history of comparing black people to apes/monkeys in this country or are you just playing dumb?

Yeah history and all that, but gorillas are still pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back