Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

trump fans gonna defend racism by bringing up people talking shit about trump cause its actually the same thing.

Barr has always been unstable. It was a boneheaded move on her part to post this kind of thing. It gives the left the opening they need to punish a Trump supporter and cynically thump their chests about racism. Besides, Jarrett was born in Shiraz Iran so she wouldn't be the love child of the Muslim Brotherhood. More likely Anjoman-e Hojjatieh or the Tudeh Party.

Shit like this gives me a real headache and I don't even watch the show.

giphy.gif

Lil dude's leg after he falls reminded me of cro cop's after he was ko'd by gonzaga.

crocop_zaga.jpg

2. In fact, Trump supporters are not any more likely to be racists than the general public.

What is your proof that this is false? Any sources that definitively show the average Trump supporter is or likely to be a racist than the general public?

Not really associated but Disney parent of ABC was in the middle of a battle to aquire 20 Century Fox with Comcast.

Comcast put up a rumored all cash 60 billion dollar deal waiting for Disney counter offer. Here is also a problem Disney needs Government approval for the deal to go through even with a better counter offer.

Who''s is president today administration has to approve such deal. The other is Comcast could be on the hook for billions in a breakup fee if their deals approved.

It would be interesting how the administration responses to anything Disney does in Fox talks. Just throwing this out there because President known history with Rosanne an her show.

Yes, humorous gifs have been the typical response to this. I'm all good on gifs right now. Do you have any facts?

Can you show me a source that proves that Trump supporters are more racist than the general public?

Normally I'm against people losing their shows for stupid remarks, but in this case...
giphy.webp

This sucks for everyone else who worked on the show. Now they're back to being unemployed. Well Goodman will be fine but the rest need work

Back