Is dom cruz comeback story the best sport story ever ?

30% Usman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fights only 1 minute in four years , overcomes 3 acl injuries and 1 groin injury , everybody thought he was done , many friends including his girlfriend dumped him and he still was able to come back and school silly dilly to win the belt he never lost back . a true inspiration and an all time great

All of sports?? Pffft lol

Danny Jacobs say relax

I wouldn't say best ever. Ryan Shazier is the best I've seen recent memory.

Jason Pierre-Paul blew his hand off and came back pretty damn good.

Not even close...and I fuck w/ Dom heavy.

Not all of sports but just in MMA, his story is up there IMO.

School Dillashaw?

Yeah, I guess just like how Till “Schooled” Thompson.

If he was a happy guy it would be.

In all seriousness it's an amazing story of human resilience and grit. Doms the man. Style still boring tho.

While I don't discredit Doms' comeback, you gotta think about guys in other sports who have come back from LIFE threatening injuries. ACL and groin injuries don't threaten your life.

It's up there in the UFC, for sure.

Didn't Darell Horcher nearly die in a motorcycle accident and have half of his body reconstructed, and come back to fight in the UFC? That was pretty amazing to me.

Fights only 1 minute in four years , overcomes 3 acl injuries and 1 groin injury , everybody thought he was done , many friends including his girlfriend dumped him and he still was able to come back and school silly dilly to win the belt he never lost back . a true inspiration and an all time great
He schooled TJ so bad that he won by split decision.Dummy.Not even mentioning most people thought TJ won.

Cruz comeback and Bispings title win are up there with the best moments for me.

You high

No one gives a fuck about mma, stop listening to ariel

"Guy had bad kneed for 2.5 years, then won two times" - best story in sporting history

Back