Social Roseanne tweets outrageously racist comment about former Obama staffer Valerie Jarrett

What's racist about the Muslim Brotherhood part?
Know your Muslim.
Iran = Shite and most of the other Middle East is Sunni. Iraq and Bahrain have majority of Shite and that is about it.
Sunni=Muslim Brotherhood.
Then you will realize the House of Saud(their nobles fund Muslim Brotherhood) is using the US military as the Golden Company, by given Trump access to Saudi market for Trump Org. Once you wrap your head around that, hopefully you will be as pissed as I am, that we have US troops in Yemen, fighting the House of Sauds proxy war against Iran.

I think many folks would tolerate him if he'd stay off Twitter and not stick his nose into each and every social issue.

If he put the assets in a blind trust can he draw income? Isn't the establishment of a revocable trust what is allowing him to not accept the salary for POTUS?
Of course he can draw income, it just helps ensure there isn't conflicts of interest and he isn't making deals based off of personal gain. The salary is only $400k. Not taking it is a symbolic measure meant to get idiots to commend him instead of condemning him for not putting his assets in a blind trust like every other preceding president.

Know your Muslim.
Iran = Shite and most of the other Middle East is Sunni. Iraq and Bahrain have majority of Shite and that is about it.
Then you will realize the House of Saud(their nobles fund Muslim Brotherhood) is using the US military as the Golden Company, by given Trump access to Saudi market for Trump Org. Once you wrap your head around that, hopefully you will be as pissed as I am, that we have US troops in Yemen, fighting the House of Sauds proxy war against Iran.

5D chess tweet by Roseanne.

Bringing awareness to racism and to our shameful alliance with a terror exporting state in one line.

Considering it's the network that fired Roseanne and was specifically cited by Trump, duh!

Yet a writer on the Rosanne show said the the same exact thing about Trump

That qualify as ABC?

You act as though comedy is some kind of priesthood, above any type of reproach.

I'm not sure why.

EDIT: I just noticed your av. Nevermind. Your strenuous apologia is merely tribalism. The same thing that makes your defense of her so abhorent to me. I guess we're both reflexive that way.

Cheers.
It's not true that I think it's above reproach. I said we need to be careful about it. There's no need for you to exaggerate like that in order to justify being dismissive.

Of course he can draw income, it just helps ensure there isn't conflicts of interest and he isn't making deals based off of personal gain.

I meant income from the trust . . .

The salary is only $400k. Not taking it is a symbolic measure meant to get idiots to commend him instead of condemning him for not putting his assets in a blind trust like every other preceding president.

They're not required to do so . . . right?

How many preceding presidents refused the salary as well?

If you are under the impression that past presidents moving assets into a blind trust some how meant they didn't leave office better off financially than when they started you're naïve dude . . .

Know your Muslim.
Ok.
That doesn't make Muslim a race though.

lmao the great rustler in chief who is no way a snowflake has a list of complaints and bad things they call him

It wasn't a joke, Fawlty. That trope doesn't change anything. It was a tweet, not meant to make one laugh, but meant to make one hate Valerie Jarrett for being an Iranian Monkey. A dangerous secret muslim Iranian monkey at that. You know, because black people look like monkeys, Fawlty. Ha ha ha ha ha. On fucking twitter, as a one off statement.

Your apologetics are way out of line here, and your love of comedy as an art form is rendering your brain utterly useless.
I described exactly how it is a joke. You are in denial of it being a joke. There's no reason for that- call it a bad joke, a racist joke, a hateful joke, whatever. But don't deny the reality that it was a joke.

I think that was your candid response to JVS for awhile? I see my phone got rid of the other O so it doesn’t say shoo lol
Ahh, you were trying to say "shoo fly". That was my response to @something-something andes.
That poster earned that reply. You're just ducking.

Comics CAN be counterculture, they can also be regressive and oppressive. Just like any other art form. Literature, music, painting, films, you name it.

I don't buy into this whole "Oh, us comics are the last bastion of freedom and rebellion, we need to be protected!" and all this other shit that they've been using lately to pat themselves on the back. Not everyone's Bill Hicks, not everyone's speaking truth to power. Many exploit the worst aspects of society (like bigotry) for laughs.

(I LOVE comedy and comedians. If I could snap my fingers and attain one artistic gift, I'd choose being a comedian over any musical or acting one)
No thanks to the offer of giving up ground on comedy. It's way too easy for everything to blow up in a moment of bad judgment. Comedy is particularly important in times like this, when everything is on such a hair trigger.

Despite what you may dream, by and large, people in America are not racist. Personally I would consider the people that see everything through the prism of race, ethnicity and skin color to be the most overtly racist people in our society.

Fuck you and your "you people" bullshit. You don't know shit about me other than I lean conservative. If you knew me, you'd know that I could scream racist at you for saying that.
Just admit that you're not about race, you're about ideology.

LMFAO.

I understand the word racist has such a stigma, that even KKK racist don't consider themselves racist.

In large part, Americans will say they aren't racist because of the stigma.

Im not saying most Americans are hardcore racist or if they even are conscious racist...subconciously however, Americans are racist.....Then there is real racist, who use mental gymnastics to not think they are racist.

Fuck you motherfucker...."You people", means idiots like you who say "but but ethnicity/religion/nationality isn't race!".....No shit dumbass, but racism as used in the mainstream captures much more than race.....Not to mention even UN Racial discrimination mentions ethnicity/nationality....Like I said, words evolve, and racism as a word has evolved to capture much more than just race.

Scream racist at me? For saying "You people" when it had nothing to do with race? LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LFMAO LMFAO LMFAO.......Holyshit, you're worse than SJWs.

Ideology? WTF are you talking about?

Also the way racist/racism is being used today, is not just race based, mainstream people use it to talk about any irrational hate against ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.......Words evolve.

It's only evolved because so many people are using it incorrectly. Irrational hate towards a nationality or religion is not racist. It's prejudice, yes.

The planet of the apes bit was racist, and very stupid to tweet. Mostly because it wasn't funny - the old monkey stereotype is so outdated by now, you just cringe when someone uses it.

It's not true that I think it's above reproach. I said we need to be careful about it. There's no need for you to exaggerate like that in order to justify being dismissive.

I don't see myself as exaggerating but I'm not going to deny my extreme bias in the disagreement I have with your stance, so it probably colors the discourse.

Do you think Kramer's little situation was a "bad joke" or something thart came from the shadow-side of his ego?

I described exactly how it is a joke. You are in denial of it being a joke. There's no reason for that- call it a bad joke, a racist joke, a hateful joke, whatever. But don't deny the reality that it was a joke.
Aye. She's a comedian, comedians sometimes use twitter to write stupid jokes, especially when alcohol is involved. Not saying it was a GOOD joke, or anything.

But I'm pretty sure she wasn't actually saying that Valerie Jarrett is literally the spawn of a monkey and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Ok.
That doesn't make Muslim a race though.
Nope just makes Roseann dumb.
So if you ever want to make a Muslim Brotherhood joke about an Iranian; don't, because if people don't know you are a dumb ass then they definitely will after the joke. Might get some laughs at a Tiki Torch convention, but not in the mainstream.

She is only saying it because Valerie jarrett was born in Iran...A muslim country....That part is as racist as the planet of the apes comment.

She say something bad about Muslims??

And can we all agree that Roseanne was right? And that she does look like that character???

It's only evolved because so many people are using it incorrectly. Irrational hate towards a nationality or religion is not racist. It's prejudice, yes.

The planet of the apes bit was racist, and very stupid to tweet. Mostly because it wasn't funny - the old monkey stereotype is so outdated by now, you just cringe when someone uses it.
I think the nation of Islam comment was associated with black people for Roseanne because that's who was mostly in the nation of Islam around her time of growing up. That's why the NOI comment and the POA comment in conjunction are racist .

To further my point when I think of NOI I think Malcolm x

Back