Evidence of Jones' Guilt

l_f98800be911a419a83ce14e01ec8f642.jpg

The eyebrows are the window to the soul...
Seriously bro. Who is that man?

We both know you read it, and partky agreed.

This isn't a sport. Its violence for entertainment.

PEDs make violence better.

MMA used to be better.

Taking PEDs away and banning fighters makes it worse.

Drug testing is a new thing... It doesnt mean that all of a sudden drug use is bad.

Cheaters do prosper, that's why so many Champs and challengers get popped.

What do you see in these dopers that you seem to find so admirable?

What do you see in these dopers that you seem to find so admirable?
Nothing in particular... I just dont give a shit if people want to juice, and I think all the crying about it is pathetic.

why would they leak it. its not going to go well for them. the only reason they would leak it happened is if they felt it went well and they wanted to control the narrative.

theres no logical reason for them to leak that the hearing has happened, that will just increase the focus and attention and people will be constantly "whens the result, whens the result"

the best route for jones team now is that the arbitration result gets released on a friday night when everyone is pre-occuptied with other news and it doesnt get too much attention.

and yes, all the indications were from malki that they were going to arbitration

Who said Jon Jones or his team leaked intentionally? Leaked implies information they don't want made public.

Here is Kawa's quote, which makes no sense and is just a manager talking in circles without saying much of anything, reminds me of Trump:

“I’m expecting that USADA is also wrapped up (by that time). If it’s not wrapped up, I’m not sure if we push the (CSAC) hearing to March, or we still have the hearing and wait on USADA,” Kawa said. “From what I’m understanding, what USADA would like to do and we would like to do, is we’d like to have it all wrapped up by the CSAC hearing.”

Soooo I'm not a true MMA fan because I dont care about PED use? Im not the one shitting on fighters... I'm just from a different, older generation than you - i remember how things used to be at the start! and I see the heart and soul being ripped from something that was once so etheral and pure being turned into a circus of cookie cutter feminine doucebags with gelled hair and twitter beefs, replacing the Wanderleis, Chucks, Tanks, Rampages, Rizzos, Lesnars, Goodridges, and CroCops of the past... The list goes on and on... Dont even try to tell me you dont wish Pride was still alive.

This thing will never be the same because of fans like you trying to take things away from it, banning fighters, and generally sticking your nose in, rather than just being happy you get to watch people fuck eachother up for money on TV... You are the defiler of MMA, the snake in the grass, and the problem rather than the solution - I'm just the same as I was 25 years ago, and the only thing I've seen is loss ratber than gain from your new age entitled faction coming in and trying to pretend this is anything other than a glorified bar fight.
If it was so "pure" they wouldnt need peds. Im just gonna agree to disagree. Opnions are like assholes. We all have one and none smell pretty

LOL......Jon Jones' punishment looms. USADA is about to announce the ban hammer for the cheating coward.
I'm going to enjoy rubbing it in your face when he gets a token suspension and is fighting by the end of the year.

I'm going to enjoy rubbing it in your face when he gets a token suspension and is fighting by the end of the year.
USADA makes the bulk of their money outside the UFC; it's not in their best interest to risk their legitimacy over a mid-level draw like Jones.

Back