Social Transwomsn vs Muslim Spa, a Canadian Lawsuit

The MSM won't cover this much lol.

Think of the libtard mind as the court system and indentify their decisions as court rulings.

In Sweden, a gay Pride parade was told they couldn't march through a muslim community so I'm going to go ahead and predict that the Muslims will win this one.

But this is so fucking hilarious, who could not have seen this kind of thing coming.

Guaranteed win for the Muslim if the tranny is white.

Nah. My decision was pretty easy

Nowhere in my post does it say it has to be hard for either side. If it’s easy for u it’s probably easier for some lefties but that’s just my opinion.

https://www.christianexaminer.com/a...lined-service-for-religious-reasons/51664.htm

The story is simple enough. Man who identifies as a woman approaches a Muslim Spa and is denied service because he is a male. To add some context, some devout Muslim women cannot touch men.

This is hardly the first instance, there are lawsuits of this nature dating back many years, but things are significantly different now with the passing of Bill C-16.

How is this resolved in a legally just manner?
Funny story. Here's another link, so the Christian Examiner isn't the only one reporting it.

https://www.rt.com/news/427201-transgender-beauty-salon-lawsuit/

The MSM won't cover this much lol.

Think of the libtard mind as the court system and indentify their decisions as court rulings.

In Sweden, a gay Pride parade was told they couldn't march through a muslim community so I'm going to go ahead and predict that the Muslims will win this one.

But this is so fucking hilarious, who could not have seen this kind of thing coming.

If the court takes the common sense approach and tells the transwoman that you can't demand a service that's only offered to women, what was the point of making C-16 so encompassing?

H6Ct5ph.jpg

What's funny about this is that one can make the exact same joke about enlightened lefties. My sympathies are with the Muslim woman.

This is a man who sees himself as a woman. It is unreasonable to demand that others see it that way as well. No one owes you to treat you as something you aren't.
Do you think the extent of the transition should make a difference? For instance, if the transwoman is more or less indistinguishable from a woman and is post op?

Btw this is the kind of thing that has made me believe Muslims should've been trying to build bridges with Christians in the West and vice versa. Both share a lot in terms of socially conservative values. Most Muslims and Christians would agree on something like this or gay marriage and whatnot.

Do you think the extent of the transition should make a difference? For instance, if the transwoman is more or less indistinguishable from a woman and is post op?

Btw this is the kind of thing that has made me believe Muslims should've been trying to build bridges with Christians in the West and vice versa. Both share a lot in terms of socially conservative values. Most Muslims and Christians would agree on something like this or gay marriage and whatnot.

Just admit progress is a complete failure and ruins society.

LOL, I was trying to goad the trolls with that one. It's a legit story and simple enough that citing it is almost unnecessary.
Aye. I was actually going to share it on my FB to fuck with some of the righties/lefties, but didn't want to use that site :p

Oh boy. Who are the enlightened righties/lefties gonna side with here? The Muslims? Or a trans woman?

SneakyEveryHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif
Well if you’re a righty you’ll relish the fact that this is happening and just stoke he flames against whichever side seems to be winning to keep it going

I've had conversations like this with a Muslim woman I know. I don't understand why they don't align more with Conservatives. Since their values are incredibly conservative.

This is what frustrates me so much about Republicans. In terms of values, most minorities and religious people agree with them. If they were willing to dump all the racists and bigoted losers that flock to their flag, and all the rhetoric they use to court those losers, they would be the dominant party by a mile.

Donald is a perfect example of that. There's nothing wrong with a border wall. Most immigrants support stricter crackdowns on illegal immigration. Black people all across the Southwest support stricter crackdowns on illegal immigration. Most immigrants support limiting immigration from war torn countries with high terrorist activity. Obama did all of those things. He rounded up illegals and made a list of largely Muslim countries to put on a restricted travel list.

But he allowed people to keep their dignity. Donald spends so much time currying favor with racists and Islamophobes that it makes it very difficult to support him and the conservative party at large. I really, really, really wanted to vote Republican this last election, but they make it impossible.

The solution is simple. Make the tranny fear for his life going there. Tell him you have right to go there. Just let the husbands of these women wait for him outside

If the court takes the common sense approach and tells the transwoman that you can't demand a service that's only offered to women, what was the point of making C-16 so encompassing?

Bill C-16 was designed to muzzle conservative oppostion to Liberal open borders immigration policy and criminalize resistance to Islamic culture and values.

It was never sincere in it's authors claims to be intended to curb racism and bigotry.

This is what frustrates me so much about Republicans. In terms of values, most minorities and religious people agree with them. If they were willing to dump all the racists and bigoted losers that flock to their flag, and all the rhetoric they use to court those losers, they would be the dominant party by a mile.

Donald is a perfect example of that. There's nothing wrong with a border wall. Most immigrants support stricter crackdowns on illegal immigration. Black people all across the Southwest support stricter crackdowns on illegal immigration. Most immigrants support limiting immigration from war torn countries with high terrorist activity. Obama did all of those things. He rounded up illegals and made a list of largely Muslim countries to put on a restricted travel list.

But he allowed people to keep their dignity. Donald spends so much time currying favor with racists and Islamophobes that it makes it very difficult to support him and the conservative party at large. I really, really, really wanted to vote Republican this last election, but they make it impossible.
gKqNY.gif

I've had conversations like this with a Muslim woman I know. I don't understand why they don't align more with Conservatives. Since their values are incredibly conservative.
In America the answer is obvious and that's because the WoT has soured the relationship. My dad who is a Sunni Muslim was a registered Republican before and even voted for GWB but after his first term he became a registered independent and hasn't voted GOP since.

Don't know how much that applies to Canadia though.

Yeah exactly, the GOP's marketing really pushes many minorities who are socially conservatives, like Muslims and Hispanic immigrants, into the Democrat's arms

Lol. I just tossed him on my ignore list. What a weird dude.
LOL at angry and bitter minorities!
tenor.gif

Can't stand hearing/reading the truth and can't stand it when people think they're a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back