PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been through a gauntlet of white trash entertainment events(monster trucks, rasslin', country concerts, NASCAR, rodeos, dirt races, motocross) and local MMA is the only time I've ever been like
200.gif
I seen a lotta shit at MMA shows and bitch ass raiders games but the worst riots i ever been in were all at family events and Im not even joking
Weddings, quincenearas, kids birthday parties
I got a huge family and we are those people see on Youtube fuckin shit up and causing people to lose their venue deposits lol
This was all in my younger days of course

Who is the he (“his”) in the video.
Just some random local MMA fighter making his debut, I forgot his name but it really dont matter cause you never heard of him anyways
I think he was still in the cage during all this chaos

Pronouns pal!

Just some random local MMA fighter making his debut, I forgot his name but it really dont matter cause you never heard of him anyways
I think he was still in the cage during all this chaos

Pronouns pal!
Yeah this is no clearer

I've been through a gauntlet of white trash entertainment events(monster trucks, rasslin', country concerts, NASCAR, rodeos, dirt races, motocross) and local MMA is the only time I've ever been like
200.gif
Cowboys in Kennesaw?

CM Punk fight week!

Cowboys in Kennesaw?
Went there a handful of times when they'd do the under 18 parties on Sunday nights and I remember that being fun. Only went once on an actual over 21 Saturday night deal.
giphy.gif

I thought R1 was good. I’m not sure what you nerds wanted or expected but I thought it was a cool concept that was executed well and had the ending that a prequel like that deserved.

Everyone died just as they should have so there were no “well where the hell were these people throughout all the other movies?” types of retconned plotholes

I thought it was booked as well as it could have been and had the right payoff.

Because a lot of people felt Rogue One and The Last Jedi were sub par, and I don't think many people really want a Han Solo prequel.

Rouge One was good
TFA was a letdown and TLJ was garbage. With TLJ being the latest disappointment I place the blame on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back