PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Punk gonna shoot for a takedown in the opening minute

People didn't like Rogue One?

<JerryWWF>

Not sure why, it was a fun throwaway story with just enough of a tie in to the OT, felt like a war movie, was dark AF, and of course the Vader we've been waiting for.

Not sure why, it was a fun throwaway story with just enough of a tie in to the OT, felt like a war movie, was dark AF, and of course the Vader we've been waiting for.

I felt Rouge One was very boring up until the last 30 minutes but you have to remember that film also had massive reshoots and completely changed the direction of the film. If you watch the first trailer, it is nothing like the movie that came out after the reshoots.

fU8L8X3.png
\

DEAN!

CpY4FkzUkAA3WKe.jpg

I felt Rouge One was very boring up until the last 30 minutes but you have to remember that film also had massive reshoots and completely changed the direction of the film. If you watch the first trailer, it is nothing like the movie that came out after the reshoots.

Maybe I lowered my SW Movie standards after TFA, but I liked the movie.

For a shoot, that’s one of my favorite trailers ever. Just feels epic

Riot broke out at the fights in Sacramento last night
Dude personally sold 150 tickets to his family and friends for his debut fight which is a huge number on the local scene and now his people guaranteed that he wont get booked again by any promotion
Good job

Better striking than Ronda.{<RR}

Trying to make his name off Jericho

{<jordan}

and this one from the 71 indy 500 when this dude crashed a challenger because some guy moved the cone that was his visual aid for the pit:

Photos have surfaced online of Nikki Bella flirting with a 21-year-old in while in Miami this past Thursday.

0601-nikki-bella-mega-3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back