PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really comparing pro wrestling to movies?

<YeahOKJen>

One comes off as incredibly fake and gay while the other most of the time does not...

Plus your argument was that it's "fun" to boo heels. Are movie watchers angry at movie antagonist because it's "fun??" Can't believe you're trying to make this point. There's no point in trying to compare these two things.
I agree. Most movies are fake and gay.

There's simply no denying it.

Feels like there should be a PPV tonight but there’s not one
<DCrying>

Are we really comparing pro wrestling to movies?

<YeahOKJen>

One comes off as incredibly fake and gay while the other most of the time does not...

Plus your argument was that it's "fun" to boo heels. Are movie watchers angry at movie antagonist because it's "fun??" Can't believe you're trying to make this point. There's no point in trying to compare these two things.
Also, of course it's the same thing, you stupid idiot.

You know the antagonist is bad, but you suspend your disbelief and give the story a chance to ring true to you in some way. You feel hatred, distrust, invective, etc. for a good antagonist.

***BREAKING***+++FUCKINGWOW+++

A good heel is an antagonist that you boo, or feel distrust, hatred, etc. for. Their job, is to get you to hate, distrust, dislike them. It's the same fucking thing. Like, literally.

Plays, books, films, shows, opera, etc. Pro Wrestling is a unique live drama with antagonists, and protagonists, just like every other form of literature, film, etc. to ever involve good and evil.

I feel like you might actually be retarded, or something. If so, my bad.

ALSO: FUCK YOU

hulk-hogan-swimming.gif

Terminator and Darth Vader taught us good bad guys eventually turn babyface.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back