PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy who as the last pick drafted quarterbacks in the first four rounds as trade bait.

And the shit worked.

He ended up making the playoffs but losing in the quarterfinals.

Everyone was butthurt.

I thought it was hilarious. I won with tony goddamn romo as my qb that year because I just said fuck QBs until like round 12

Anyone else like to weigh themselves before they shit then again right after to see how much your shit weighs?

Just took a shit and before I weighed 236.5 and after I weighed 235.8.

<GinJuice>

With the number of comments that seem to be talking to nobody and telling said nobody to shut the fuck up, I assume Bubba is on a rant again.

Are we really comparing pro wrestling to movies?

<YeahOKJen>

One comes off as incredibly fake and gay while the other most of the time does not...

Plus your argument was that it's "fun" to boo heels. Are movie watchers angry at movie antagonist because it's "fun??" Can't believe you're trying to make this point. There's no point in trying to compare these two things.

<24>

They had an 8 league team and 2 of them were named the roughriders
And hopefully a Calgary Hitmen

6580_calgary_hitmen-jersey-2010-1040x572.png

I didn't mock the idea of heels and faces. I mocked the idea of an adult getting legit mad at a fake wrestler for doing mean things and booing him...

You appearently think that it's because nobody knows how to be a heel today while I'm telling you it wouldn't matter what they do, people aren't going to legit get mad at a fake wrestler in 2018. What is Samoa Joe doing as a heel that's wrong?

You're stuck in the past.

i wonder if that one turd complains about her panty line in this pic?

I know a guy who as the last pick drafted quarterbacks in the first four rounds as trade bait.

And the shit worked.

Everyone was butthurt.

I thought it was hilarious. I won with tony goddamn romo as my qb that year because I just said fuck QBs until like round 12
I went undefeated one year with a shit team. Week after week everyone shit the bed against me. I finished 7 or 8 in total points in a 10 team league. But that didnt matter. Maximum {<jimmies}

And the shit worked.

Everyone was butthurt.

<Cage33>

This thread was confusing.....did neckbeards ruin star wars and feminists ruin wrestling?

I posted this yesterday and @ you.

There was no response.

<DCrying>
<TheWire1>

I'm sorry, Frank. I get a lot of notifications and I miss things sometimes. It's hard being the face of the PWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back