Behold PRIME Kevin Monster Randleman!

RWWPqEZbGpE.jpg

i25312_Randleman1_medium.gif

tumblr_p3a91r4Mtf1qd4esao1_250.gif

I always enjoyed watching him fight when he did, when he first came on the scene you knew right away he was something special.

To this day I'm still wondering how Fedor survived literally being slammed on his neck.

Imagine if that was concrete, wood or linoleum. At best Fedor would be a in wheelchair.

He was on a tear, then... The Rampage & SAKU GOAT fights where he came up short...

Keeping it real... Honestly, if I were SAKU GOAT´s manager, I wouldnt have told SAKU to sign the contract.

SAKU GOAT always said yes, except to Fedor, but Kevin was an even worse matchup,imo...

LOL at the picture of Fedor in the air upside down, about to get pile driven, head-first into the mat. Its hard to tell for sure, but it looks like he has that same completely calm expression on his face.

Beast. He may have taken a multivitamin a few times during his career but there had to be a great genetic foundation for his explosiveness and power.

But the thing I'll always remember him for the most will be those staph pictures - just WTF.

On a sidenote... Big Cat´s huge KO over Randleman was probably the reason why some of Hammer House´s key players tried to avoid him in Pride...

The goat of prime monsters in mma history

the Randeplex made it into Grappler Baki

RIP

I was watching some Melvin Manheof fights a couple of nights ago and thinking how crazy it would have been if he had The Wrestling ability of Kevin Randleman had since Melvin was such a beast in striking. The Athletism of both of them was off the charts.

I always feel nostalgic when I see old Randleman footage, he was an exceptional athlete and a great character. When Rizin did that tribute to him after he passed, that probably the only time I teared up watching an MMA event. It’s a disgrace that the UFC didn’t even mention him when he died.

I had the pleasure of meeting him before he passed. Still built like a tank in his 40s. Awesome dude who was happy to talk MMA with an insignificant fan like me.

R.I.P. Kevin

Last edited:
Back