***2018 NBA FINALS v3: Why Lebron is NOT Jerry West***

Status
Not open for further replies.
your fault for thinking he was batman when he is really suited to be Robin.

That is why Dray called KD up damn near in tears, his entire world got shook to its core with the truth coming to light. He knew they needed a true alpha scorer.
Lol at the raptors

when someone replies w/ 'u bum' to the President, are they under the impression he's insulted?
a normal president, of course, but Trump? hahahha

he got stone cold stunned FFS and had a shave your head match w/ Vince McMahon
I repeat, the US President once had a Shave Your Hair pro wrestling match........i'm sorry that's hilarious
Putin ain't got shit on that one.

Wonder where the narrative that Leroids will join the Warriors came from. I don’t even see why this came up, maybe it makes for super click-bait articles.

Seriously tho, team statistics being used to try to diminish Lebron’s legacy are weird.

‘Warriors sweep Cavs’ becomes Lebron loses another final, like somehow his elite stats and ability to be dominant all-around are lessened. Lebron could never have Stephanie Curry’s game 3 stats and still win a ball game. Let’s all admit that the Warriors are a better team than the Cavs.

Ah the NBA where being on a better team is a insult if you listen to some fans.

"Then I’m going to throw out a dark horse: The Toronto Raptors. I’m gonna throw out the Toronto Raptors, and let’s not overlook the Boston Celtics. I think the Celtics are in that realm with Golden State, where if Boston reached out and said ‘We’re serious,’ LeBron would listen … The problem is, they have Kyrie Irving over there, so they have some explaining to do. That could be a little conundrum, but I think those are some of the real firm options out there, as well as re-signing with Cleveland.

-ESPN reporter.

I say a 45% chance Lebron lands in Toronto.

"Then I’m going to throw out a dark horse: The Toronto Raptors. I’m gonna throw out the Toronto Raptors, and let’s not overlook the Boston Celtics. I think the Celtics are in that realm with Golden State, where if Boston reached out and said ‘We’re serious,’ LeBron would listen … The problem is, they have Kyrie Irving over there, so they have some explaining to do. That could be a little conundrum, but I think those are some of the real firm options out there, as well as re-signing with Cleveland.

-ESPN reporter.

Lol. I doubt it. I think being in Toronto is probably better than being in Cleveland, but both are shit compared to Texas or LA.

-ESPN reporter.

Why be king of a city when you can be king of a country? No fucking brainer. Raps can even send Cavs ibaka as a parting gift

Hey, I’m just guessing between Texas and Canada. Maybe Canada is better. I hear decent things about Texas, but also shit things. *shrugs*

Basketball wise, Lebron on the Raps would be a cool scenario.

Hey, I’m just guessing between Texas and Canada. Maybe Canada is better. I hear decent things about Texas, but also shit things. *shrugs*

Basketball wise, Lebron on the Raps would be a cool scenario.

Since you’re just guessing allow me to clear this up for you.

Texas > CANada

By a Texas Mile (larger than a normal mile)

Since you’re just guessing allow me to clear this up for you.

Texas > CANada

By a Texas Mile (larger than a normal mile)
Lol. What I figured. Hell, living in Alabama still beats living in Canada.

Texas has the weather plus no state income tax. Think LeBron needs the universal healthcare?

Durant is a such a skinny fucking beta bitch. Blew a 3-1 lead when he was with OKC and joined the same team the next year... Still blows my mind.

Durant is a such a skinny fucking beta bitch. Blew a 3-1 lead when he was with OKC and joined the same team the next year... Still blows my mind.

Well if he could get praised for losing like LBJ does I don't think he would have left

NBA shills so hard with this modern set of players. Yea man, Golden State one of the greatest dynasties ever with 3 championships, smh.

‘Warriors sweep Cavs’ becomes Lebron loses another final, like somehow his elite stats and ability to be dominant all-around are lessened. Lebron could never have Stephanie Curry’s game 3 stats and still win a ball game. Let’s all admit that the Warriors are a better team than the Cavs.

Lebron would also never share the spotlight with 3 other all stars.

So now we know what separates winners and losers.

No way in hell Lebron joins the Warriors. I can't see Lebron playing for the veterans minimum. No way they'd trade Steph, or Klay and break up the perfect chemistry. And why in the hell would the Cavs want Draycan, that dude doesn't sniff an all-star team outside of Golden State.

Boston won't sign him because they've got too much to lose. Kyrie would be good as gone after next season, Brad Stevens and Gordan Hayward are really close, no way in hell he's happy sending him to play in Cleveland for the next 4 years. You stunt the growth of Tatum, Brown, Scary Terry if Lebron comes on board. Not to mention Lebron could bounce after 1 year and you just sold the farm for him.

Best bet is the Lakers, Rockets, Spurs or Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back