International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Too bad Trump couldn't negotiate a single new concession, shitposting Bob. That missile engine facility isn't even in the agreement, so who knows if Kim actually agreed to it or if Trump made it up.

3guz.jpg

I'm pretty much ok with everything that went down yesterday. I'm still extremely skeptical that they'll give up nukes but I don't really care if they do or not. Talking to them makes it less likely that shit hits the fan.

I give this meeting a solid 6.5 / 10

Trump makes the most progress with NK yet it’s a bad thing. Go sheep and MSM !

^ Does anybody at all disagree with this post? I just came into this thread, and it seems like pretty much everybody is saying the same thing. People are happy talks are ongoing, recognize nothing super meaningful has been signed, but are cautiousness optimistic for the future.

Isn't that how 90% of the posters here feel? Things seem contentious in this thread, but I can't figure out why.

yes, @PolishHeadlock , @Limbo Pete and a few others are pretending this whole summit was a bad thing.

Read their posts and come back to me.

How disingenuous can you be?

Do you really think we’re just going to take Kim’s word?

Don’t stoop to the level of the far left here.

I'm not being disingenuous at all.

Please post a link that shows NK will allow UN inspectors the level of inspection and access that Iran had and I'll GLADLY concede my point. I'm not moving goalposts here, it's all about...

"Trust, but verify".

- President Ronald Reagan.

yes, @PolishHeadlock , @Limbo Pete and a few others are pretending this whole summit was a bad thing.

Read their posts and come back to me.

Na I don't have time for all that, I'll take your word for it.

The idea of it is great, I don't see how it could be logically argued to be a bad thing. The actual agreement that they reached is certainly open for criticism though. Just like Obama's Iran deal was criticized.

Right now, I see a lot of people asking questions that are not being answered.

And likewise, when Obama discussed meeting with Kim, the right was in a rage about it. Most of this stuff is over all of our heads and people are just reacting based on partisanship.

I think everyone wants a good outcome, but few have any confidence in either side of the meeting, and at least in the short term we're giving up a lot for nothing in return (the hope is that we get something later by being nice, but we'll see).
that's the difference between Obama and Trump though...Trump doesn't play safe...to appease the opposition...

I'm not being disingenuous at all.

Please post a link that shows NK will allow UN inspectors the level of inspection and access that Iran had and I'll GLADLY concede my point. I'm not moving goalposts here, it's all about...

"Trust, but verify".

- President Ronald Reagan.

That’s not necessary. In a few months when the process is ongoing, I’ll be shitting on half this site for it.

That’s not necessary. In a few months when the process is ongoing, I’ll be shitting on half this site for it.

You do know that NK has NEVER kept their part of a bartered agreement, right? The odds are not in your favour.

Na I don't have time for all that, I'll take your word for it.

The idea of it is great, I don't see how it could be logically argued to be a bad thing. The actual agreement that they reached is certainly open for criticism though. Just like Obama's Iran deal was criticized.

Right now, I see a lot of people asking questions that are not being answered.

Anyway, if you do have time. look through this thread, and some of the insanity by the left.

It's interesting, they are nit picking, and condemning this summit, while offering no alternatives whatsoever.

I asked @Limbo Pete straight up, what his approach would be...nothing?

of course he dodged. he, like so many here don't even know why they are upset.

What the hell is Trump talking about? <Lmaoo>

Kim's face LOL
{<doc}

Back