Lets talk extra-terrestrials

an I supposed to guess these questions to unlock this mystery?
You didn't!

All you have to do is ask me the right set of questions and I'll do my best short version...
What
No guessing at all. Just ask what is on your mind about this shit and I'll blow up this thread, I mean heads. See above^.

I warned you mangs about this.
i wanna know what this place is all about... life/ earth/ us..... like when u look at yourself in the mirror every once in awhile and go” what the actual fuck is life, who am I,is this shit real?” Or maybe that’s just a me thing lol

What

i wanna know what this place is all about... life/ earth/ us..... like when u look at yourself in the mirror every once in awhile and go” what the actual fuck is life, who am I,is this shit real?” Or maybe that’s just a me thing lol

Probably the biggest deal going on is the creation/evolution of the most powerful entity in the universe. It will succeed to the throne of the current living God. The Current living God is directly responsible for bringing this life form into existence, as this is where the missing link comes from.

The dynamic between good and evil, the yin and yang, is necessary for this to happen.

Don't worry. Be peaceful and relax. Just let it happen. Your mission has something to do with all of this. You really don't have to know what your mission is because you will do it regardless. It IS more fun if you know and apply your free will to it though.

There is this element of the "matrix" that you need to overcome to really enjoy the big show. This can get complicated. You need to replace the paradigm that was given to you from without with one that comes from within your own creativity.

I think every single UFO and alien story is 100% bullshit. They are either crazy, attention seeking, or just mistaken in their identification. I don't care who it is, I think the stories are bullshit. Don't care if it's a military pilot or someone else with authority. They don't know any better than we do.

That said, I think it's approaching 100% certainty that there is life out in the universe. I'm sure there is intelligent life, unintelligent life and all sorts of things in between. The universe is crazy big and life on Earth evolved with the most common elements on the planet.

So yeah, I'm sure if humans are around long enough that we will expand into the cosmos and find other life. But I most certainly do not believe that aliens are plotting with the government or that the government is hiding them from us or that they are playing around with rednecks and pilots.
What are your thoughts on the RAF Bentwaters case or the recent Pentagon released UFO videos? Surely you don't think you know more than the Pentagon, right?

I can understand one or two military officials being mistaken, but when it happens to an entire nuclear base, the story should be just as big: either an entire nuclear base is hallucinating or something out of this world happened, but both are massive.

I wonder that all the time too. It's funny that some people think they have everything figured out so much, even when you contemplate how absolutely bizarre the nature of consciousness, life and existence is. I think the whole UFO phenomenon, the Dr Jacque Vallee findings and things like the NIDS studies done at Skinwalker Ranch remind us that things are WAY more strange than we could ever possibly imagine. And when you have credible people point this stuff out or provide compelling evidence (the litany of trace evidence cases and mass sightings like Bentwater/Phoenix Light), people just want to go full ostrich and turn their brain off for self preservation of ego. It would not make people feel too good if we were like fish in a fish bowl, an alien ant farm, and a supreme intelligence or alien race was the curator of our world, thus rendering us and our lives pretty meaningless

Raptor:

Chili.jpg

Bird (Anunnaki):

This is RA

Ra.jpg

People used to tell stories about what was hiding in the woods, and now that we know what's out there they've extended it to the next frontier.
Do we know what's hiding in the woods tho? Think Les Stroud hallucinated when he gave the search for Bigfoot an honest effort and concluded that not only was something there, but it had powers and abilities we can not understand (I.e. connection to Orbs, disembodied voices, mind speak - same exact things NIDS found)? People want to cherry pick from the bunk cases, the explainable ones and just not look at all the evidence, all the cases, the trace evidence, the 10% of cases that our Government's Project Bluebook said was "unexplainable", or worse yet - actually get out and look for themselves. Rogan said he would believe Stroud no matter what he said, but I guess he was hoping Bigfoot was a myth or a giant ape, and Stroud concluded it was neither, so Rogan did not want to hear it.

Do we know what's hiding in the woods tho? Think Les Stroud hallucinated when he gave the search for Bigfoot an honest effort and concluded that not only was something there, but it had powers and abilities we can not understand (I.e. connection to Orbs, disembodied voices, mind speak - same exact things NIDS found)? People want to cherry pick from the bunk cases, the explainable ones and just not look at all the evidence, all the cases, the trace evidence, the 10% of cases that our Government's Project Bluebook said was "unexplainable", or worse yet - actually get out and look for themselves. Rogan said he would believe Stroud no matter what he said, but I guess he was hoping Bigfoot was a myth or a giant ape, and Stroud concluded it was neither, so Rogan did not want to hear it.

The Canis tribe of Dogmen:

They disguise themselves as bigfoot.

The Canis tribe of Dogmen:

They disguise themselves as bigfoot.

Admittedly, I thought Bigfoot, Dogmen and UFO's were all as bunk as the tooth fairy - then, I traded my city warehouse job for a job as a logger in remote northern Vermont and was outside in deep woods for up to 12 hours a day and 5-7 days a week. I instantly noticed very weird stuff would occasionally happen, like wood knocks where no people were, strange sounds and other bizarre activity. After a few years I eventually had a sighting of a BF and wrote of it on here. I get no one will believe me but that instant, my life changed and I realized that if these things were out there, the possibility for a lot of other things existed as well. So, tho I haven't seen a dogman, I know there are tens of thousands of reported sightings and I just can't write anything off any more after what I saw.

I think for most close minded people, like I was, just need some type of jolting experience like that to pull them out of the way they think. I can't think of anything other than a first hand experience that would have got me to really look in to the evidence, listen to the high ranking testimonials, look at the trace evidence, the mass sightings and give the truly unexplainable cases a fair listen. Now, that doesn't mean I just automatically am willing to believe everything YouTube says, agree with everything David Icke says, call all this weird stuff extra terrestrial, but I am 100% certain that there is a lot going on that normal people simply don't know about.

Admittedly, I thought Bigfoot, Dogmen and UFO's were all as bunk as the tooth fairy - then, I traded my city warehouse job for a job as a logger in remote northern Vermont and was outside in deep woods for up to 12 hours a day and 5-7 days a week. I instantly noticed very weird stuff would occasionally happen, like wood knocks where no people were, strange sounds and other bizarre activity. After a few years I eventually had a sighting of a BF and wrote of it on here. I get no one will believe me but that instant, my life changed and I realized that if these things were out there, the possibility for a lot of other things existed as well. So, tho I haven't seen a dogman, I know there are tens of thousands of reported sightings and I just can't write anything off any more after what I saw.

I think for most close minded people, like I was, just need some type of jolting experience like that to pull them out of the way they think. I can't think of anything other than a first hand experience that would have got me to really look in to the evidence, listen to the high ranking testimonials, look at the trace evidence, the mass sightings and give the truly unexplainable cases a fair listen. Now, that doesn't mean I just automatically am willing to believe everything YouTube says, agree with everything David Icke says, call all this weird stuff extra terrestrial, but I am 100% certain that there is a lot going on that normal people simply don't know about.

Hell YES.

I was trying to explain how the up close and personal event is the game changer in the Demon thread. You nailed it, including the ongoing discernment that is necessary even after the shift in your own personal matrix. One thig leads to another.

I got a song for you shortly somewhere else....

You are attempting to communicate with the self. The self may be relaying the answers that you seek in symbol form during your dreams or in seemingly trivial coincidences that it suspects your consciousness could perceive.

Alien phenomena are likely a psychological complex. Every now and then, the self will release information that is realized by the consciousness, which is then manifested by time and egos when the information is retained by society. Religion, politics, governance, and other aspects of society, although centered in truth, have been molded by individual egos over the span of humanity. Because we comprehend the statistical ramifications of reality in terms of time, space, existing celestial formations, and life, that aliens likely exist, the ego attempts to ease or adjust anxiety associated with this revelation. Like religion, politics, or whatever groups that people subscribe to, aliens satisfy in much the same way.

Probably the biggest deal going on is the creation/evolution of the most powerful entity in the universe. It will succeed to the throne of the current living God. The Current living God is directly responsible for bringing this life form into existence, as this is where the missing link comes from.

The dynamic between good and evil, the yin and yang, is necessary for this to happen.

Don't worry. Be peaceful and relax. Just let it happen. Your mission has something to do with all of this. You really don't have to know what your mission is because you will do it regardless. It IS more fun if you know and apply your free will to it though.

There is this element of the "matrix" that you need to overcome to really enjoy the big show. This can get complicated. You need to replace the paradigm that was given to you from without with one that comes from within your own creativity.
And how do I go about doing this, changing the paradigm, from outer to inner?

You are attempting to communicate with the self. The self may be relaying the answers that you seek in symbol form during your dreams or in seemingly trivial coincidences that it suspects your consciousness could perceive.

Alien phenomena are likely a psychological complex. Every now and then, the self will release information that is realized by the consciousness, which is then manifested by time and egos when the information is retained by society. Religion, politics, governance, and other aspects of society, although centered in truth, have been molded by individual egos over the span of humanity. Because we comprehend the statistical ramifications of reality in terms of time, space, existing celestial formations, and life, that aliens likely exist, the ego attempts to ease or adjust anxiety associated with this revelation. Like religion, politics, or whatever groups that people subscribe to, aliens satisfy in much the same way.
Communication with the self is the strangest and most rewarding feeling at the same time...not sure I’ve fully ever really had it full in, but at those times when I look and think that in the mirror, life seems really strange and small

If scientists are right about the sizeof the univetse (i aint no science bitch so i have to take their word) then i think its super obvious aliens exist. Why would our planet be the only one that can hold intelligent life. There's even proof on mars their was water so shit aliens prolly lived on mars even and that's just what we know about.

if alien beings exist (surely they do), AND they are intelligent enough to say travel here.....why would they?

We'd be like ants to them....

Outer IS inner. Know this and Start there. It is the only place. lol
I’m trying to understand all of this, but I need a starting point... I began reading posts and watching lots of videos, but I’m just lost... no head ache, just lost looking for answers

Back