International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

2aeHJYq.jpg
<bball2>

I'm speechless now :

He says later he was being "sarcastic" but he always has that face so no one can tell where seriousness ends and sarcasm begins.

Pretty foolish thing to say on the air even in jest.

I'm speechless now :

He says later he was being "sarcastic" but he always has that face so no one can tell where seriousness ends and sarcasm begins.

If he was being sarcastic then he sure as hell isn't very good at it. And based on all the other shit he's said about Kim I doubt he was.

I'm speechless now :

And this is the guy people are worshipping as potus. Pathetic

<SelenaWow>

When are the rubes admit they elected a wannabe dictator after being warned the entire campaign season?

Fucking hell. The idiocy I see in this thread is enough to make my head explode in frustration.

Yo, @Pugilistic , what's your take on this situation, my Korean brother?

I try my best to avoid the War Room but you pulled me back in
200.gif

I didn't really think much of it other than it was amusing. Coincidentally, I am going to have a discussion about this with my students so I'll see what they think.

Wrong, try again Tiny balls.

<Kpop775>

Explain then what he was doing, then MegaPrick.

Besides being an agreement that Iran never did sign,

It lifted sanctions, open trade and allowed Iran to produce uranium, should they want to anywhere other than the one site that was open to inspections.

And this is all while the Ayatollah was opening threatening Israel...

What you would call "bridging relations" I would call openly allowing the country to produce and stockpile Uranium free of trade sanctions and inspections.

Last edited:
It lifted sanctions, open trade and allowed Iran to produce uranium, should they want to anywhere other than the one site that was open to inspections.

And this is all while the Ayatollah was opening threatening Israel...
Jean-Reno-Not-True.gif

Iran never signed the treaty. And the 24 day notice is a joke.

Got anything else?
but they were compliant with the terms of the deal..... So this one was signed, but without verification theres no way of knowing whether they are complying.

just accept that this is far worse than the Iran deal, its not even debatable

but they were compliant with the terms of the deal..... So this one was signed, but without verification theres no way of knowing whether they are complying.

just accept that this is far worse than the Iran deal, its not even debatable

They were conpliant with a very limit ruleset of inspection because it was so laughably easy to shirk.

And they did it with the full strength of trade and blessing from the united states having never needed to have even signed this contract they never really agreed too.

All while openly threatening to exterminate isreal.

Talk about a joke.

But ill bet you were hoping that this imaginary deal was gonna what? Create bridges between iran and the west?!

Lol

It basically gave them absolute freedom to do it under our noses with our blessing of good behavior.

They were conpliant with a very limit ruleset of inspection because it was so laughably easy to shirk.

And they did it with the full strength of trade and blessing from the united states having never needed to have even signed this contract they never really agreed too.

All while openly threatening to exterminate isreal.

Talk about a joke.

But ill bet you were hoping that this imaginary deal was gonna what? Create bridges between iran and the west?!

Lol

It basically gave them absolute freedom to do it under our noses with our blessing of good behavior
why would I care about Iran and the West "creating bridges"?

Iran isnt capable of exterminating Israel, and if they ever became capable they would be nuked by Israel immediately. Stop talking nonsense. All you do is spew right wing propaganda. Find a new script, its becoming stale

Tell us more about very limited "rulesets of inspection" while trying to defend this "deal" with NK...

{<jordan}

You clowns don't even read the shit you type, do you?

why would I care about Iran and the West "creating bridges"?

Iran isnt capable of exterminating Israel, and if they ever became capable they would be nuked by Israel immediately. Stop talking nonsense. All you do is spew right wing propaganda. Find a new script, its becoming stale

Literally nothing you said here counters anything about Obama's imaginary deal/contract he thought he had with Iran.

He basically just decided to lift sanctions and create global bullshit by sayin "iran is playing ball!" because they were compliant to the most easiest of inspections to shirk.

Just sayin'

Tell us more about very limited "rulesets of inspection" while trying to defend this "deal" with NK...

{<jordan}

You clowns don't even read the shit you type, do you?

I know that the inspections were not "any time, anywhere..." and if it was anywhere other than declared nuclear sites it was a 24 day waiting period.

Got anything else other than your idiocy on the matter?

Oh and keep in mind that Iran never actually signed the deal. So basically Obama signed a contract with himself.

As for NK...I don't know what the deal is yet. What I am glad about is that tensions are currently cooled and that they have dialogue with the south again. And families can see each other who have been separated. I worry far more about Iran than I do NK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back