International Trump/Kim Singapore Summit **UPDATE** Korean Denuclearization Agreement Signed

Literally nothing you said here counters anything about Obama's imaginary deal/contract he thought he had with Iran.

He basically just decided to lift sanctions and create global bullshit by sayin "iran is playing ball!" because they were compliant to the most easiest of inspections to shirk.

Just sayin'
they couldnt enrich uranium to a level where a bomb was possible... and were completely in compliance with all terms of the deal. There are no terms to this deal, yet you think its better.... its you that needs to counter my points as so far you have failed to do so

I know that the inspections were not "any time, anywhere..." and if it was anywhere other than declared nuclear sites it was a 24 day waiting period.

Got anything else other than your idiocy on the matter?

No I'm just gonna keep letting you highlight what verification is, while laughing at you for defending a deal that included NO VERIFICATION PROCESS at all.

If you thought the Iran deal was bad, you should be fuming over the NK deal.

It was hilarious, he's genuinely a funny guy

Yeah, just like Michael Scott. Sadly, one's a fictional character, and the other is our president.

The "aren't we here to discuss important things" look on Kim's face is priceless. You can tell he's legitimately thrown off by the President only caring about how everything looks.

Yeah, just like Michael Scott. Sadly, one's a fictional character, and the other is our president.

The "aren't we here to discuss important things" look on Kim's face is priceless. You can tell he's legitimately thrown off by the President only caring about how everything looks.
Yet Trump is the only one to make this possible. Do you think Clinton would have been able, the answer is, NO

Good point. I doubt Clinton would've made this completely terrible deal just because she was desperate for good publicity.
This is historical, wether you like it or not

Trump getting the Nobel and winning 2020, will help control the population, all you nuts will kill yourself

Trump getting the Nobel and winning 2020, will help control the population, all you nuts will kill yourself

I'm sure it was very historical to you and the entire family of cousins. But for those of us who prefer things actually happening, it's mostly worthless.

they couldnt enrich uranium to a level where a bomb was possible... and were completely in compliance with all terms of the deal. There are no terms to this deal, yet you think its better.... its you that needs to counter my points as so far you have failed to do so

Gonna say this again.

- There was no deal. Iran never signed anything so they were not really on the hook for anything. They played along because it was cloak and dagger.
- They could have easily enriched Uranium anywhere other than the very specific places of inspection. Because the inspectors did not have "any time, anywhere" access to all of Iran.

So military sites were off limits as was any other suspected sites other than the few Obama listed in his fake agreement they never signed.

Jesus Christ.

No I'm just gonna keep letting you highlight what verification is, while laughing at you for defending a deal that included NO VERIFICATION PROCESS at all.

If you thought the Iran deal was bad, you should be fuming over the NK deal.

I'm not defending Trumps NK deal...I don't know the details about it yet, dipshit.

I'm sure it was very historical to you and the entire family of cousins. But for those of us who prefer things actually happening, it's mostly worthless.
You obviously don't think like a globalist progressive, trying to bring peace to the world

Trump could literally bring world peace, and folks like you would dismiss it as a hoax

Gonna say this again.

- There was no deal. Iran never signed anything so they were not really on the hook for anything. They played along because it was cloak and dagger.
- They could have easily enriched Uranium anywhere other than the very specific places of inspection. Because the inspectors did not have "any time, anywhere" access to all of Iran.

So military sites were off limits as was any other suspected sites other than the few Obama listed in his fake agreement they never signed.

Jesus Christ.
you really dont know wtf you are talking about.... look up the terms of the deal ffs
Iran will be required to provide the International Atomic Energy Agency access to all of its declared facilities so that the agency can be assured of the peaceful nature of the nuclear program.[19] According to details of the deal published by the U.S. government, IAEA inspectors would have access to all of the nuclear facilities including enrichment facilities, the supply chain that supports the nuclear program and uranium mines as well as continuous surveillance at uranium mills, centrifuge rotors and bellows production and storage facilities. Iran will be required to grant access to the IAEA to investigate suspicious sites or allegations of a covert enrichment facility, conversion facility, centrifuge production facility, or yellowcake production facility anywhere in the country. Iran will implement an agreed set of measures to address the IAEA’s concerns regarding the Possible Military Dimensions (PMD) of its program.[18]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_nuclear_deal_framework

Lol a pure cuck post

Original.

You guys are so predictable. Gee, I wonder how you guys would be reacting if Trump hadn't returned the salute, and a story got out that it was taken as an insult to Kim. Surely, you would be applauding Trump standing his ground. There's no way you guys would have the exact opposite opinion of it,than you do now, and wouldn't be calling Trump an idiot for screwing up the summit. No Sir.

I'm not defending Trumps NK deal...I don't know the details about it yet, dipshit.

Here listen to this guy explain the details for you....

Gonna say this again.

- There was no deal. NK never signed any actual agreement so they were not really on the hook for anything specific. They played along because it massively benefited them.
- They can easily enriched Uranium anywhere. Because, there literally were no timetables or outlines of verification in it.

Jesus Christ.

He's pretty pissed about it. I'm not sure why you aren't. It's been the biggest news story on earth and every detail has been pretty publicized.

Are you just like, a full decade behind on news and working to catch up? Seems odd.

Original.

You guys are so predictable. Gee, I wonder how you guys would be reacting if Trump hadn't returned the salute, and a story got out that it was taken as an insult to Kim. Surely, you would be applauding Trump standing his ground. There's no way you guys would have the exact opposite opinion of it,than you do now, and wouldn't be calling Trump an idiot for screwing up the summit. No Sir.

Trump is an idiot for screwing up the summit. Specifically because he signed a deal that amounted to nothing. His semi-retarded social graces are irrelevant.

Trump is an idiot for screwing up the summit. Specifically because he signed a deal that amounted to nothing. His semi-retarded social graces are irrelevant.

Did he get NK to sign this deal?

Because if he did that's again...one upping Obama's Iran deal. You know the Iran deal right? It was that contract only Obama signed that took him 18 months of negotiation and really didn't amount to anything at all except allow sanctions to be lifted off of Iran.

For this to be as bad as Iran, NK would have to openly be threatening Japan during the midst of all this. As well. They are not.

I mean if you don't like this arrangement we could always go to war and denuclearize NK manually. I mean 40 million SK lives will likely be lost doing it, but I'm sure Cojopi will feel better about himself because he didn't have to watch the president take pictures with KJU.

Last edited:
Did he get NK to sign this deal?

Because if he did that's again...one upping Obama's Iran deal. You know the Iran deal right? It was that contract only Obama signed that took him 18 months of negotiation and really didn't amount to anything at all except allow sanctions to be lifted off of Iran.

For this to be as bad as Iran, NK would have to openly be threatening Japan during the midst of all this. As well. They are not.

I mean if you don't like this arrangement we could always go to war and denuclearize NK manually. I mean 40 million SK lives will likely be lost doing it, but I'm sure Cojopi will feel better about himself because he didn't have to watch the president take pictures with KJU.
if a signature is your criteria for a "good deal" then you sir are a fucking moron

if a signature is your criteria for a "good deal" then you sir are a fucking moron

A contract is bound only when you SIGN IT.

Iran wasn't obligated contractually to ANYTHING. They simply played ball because it was great PR and allowed them to enrich uranium at any military site or site not in the inspections list.

It would be like hiding pot in my basement because I know the police will only search my room. And when they request to search my basement I get a 24 day window to clean it and move it out.

Or I could...ya know...just say no. Because again, not obligated to anything because I never said I would because I never signed no fucking agreement. It allows me to walk away from this agreement without looking bad or like I failed to meet my contractual obligations.

I mean keep acting like you know the fucking deal with cute meme's, but it's very clear you haven't a fucking clue beyond what CNN told ya.

A contract is bound only when you SIGN IT.

Iran wasn't obligated contractually to ANYTHING. They simply played ball because it was great PR and allowed them to enrich uranium at any military site or site not in the inspections list.

It would be like hiding pot in my basement because I know the police will only search my room. And when they request to search my basement I get a 24 day window to clean it and move it out.

Or I could...ya know...just say no. Because again, not obligated to anything because I never said I would because I never signed no fucking agreement. It allows me to walk away from this agreement without looking bad or like I failed to meet my contractual obligations.

I mean keep acting like you know the fucking deal with cute meme's, but it's very clear you haven't a fucking clue beyond what CNN told ya.
so even tho they were compliant with the terms of the deal, you view this one as better because it was signed?
you really are a fucking moron

Here listen to this guy explain the details for you....

He's pretty pissed about it. I'm not sure why you aren't. It's been the biggest news story on earth and every detail has been pretty publicized.

Are you just like, a full decade behind on news and working to catch up? Seems odd.

I'm willing to give it time. Obama took 18 months to draw up his no contract with Iran...who DIDN'T have nukes yet.

NK has nukes. But the more important aspect to all this is that they came to the table. That they are in dialogue with SK. Giving up the nukes I suspect will take time.

Back