Alexa Grasso vs. Angela Hill in the works for UFC Fight Night in Nebraska

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
usa_today_10197965.0.jpg

A strawweight showdown between Alexa Grasso and Angela Hill is in the works for the upcoming UFC Fight Night card on Aug. 25 in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Sources close to the matchup confirmed that verbal agreements are in place for the showdown in August.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/alexa-grasso-vs-angela-hill-in-the-works-for-ufc-fight-night-in-nebraska

Hope so, as I will be there live. Beautiful new arena too...
Pinnacle-Bank-Arena.jpg

So cute... Wish her luck. Hill could be a tough opponent.

Awesome. Good matchup. Kudos to both, pretty sure they never turn down fights.

Should be a fun one, I'd favour Hill she's been in alot tougher fights.

Hope so, as I will be there live. Beautiful new arena too...
Pinnacle-Bank-Arena.jpg

Oh, so cool you'll be there. Yeah looks like a beautiful arena. What events do they hold there? I assume concerts, college basketball, conventions etc.

Oh, so cool you'll be there. Yeah looks like a beautiful arena. What events do they hold there? I assume concerts, college basketball, conventions etc.
Mostly concerts, but the University holds there basketball games there as well. They have also had some RFA fights there too...
RFAlogo-640x400.jpg

Back to invicta for Grasso.

You're trippin, they ain't gettin rid of her no time soon if that Curran chick can lost like 6 in a row without getting cut then Alexa can pull off at least 10 lol

Picking Grasso but I like Angela and she keeps on improving

Should be a good scrap. Angela always comes to throw hands, and Grasso when actually on her A-game is really fun to watch.

Maybe Grasso can find a sense of urgency before stepping into the cage.

Like em both, should be a fun scrap.

Don't get the Hill hate, she's fucking hilarious and gets better each time she steps in there.

Grasso is overrated, and all her supposed potential doesn’t outweigh her gun-shy, forgettable performances. Hill has more personality, and is more fun to watch.

I wanna get grasso prego.....

Nebraska? So they're going to give Ellenberger another fight?

Back