Boxing Discussion VIII

+800 clearly wasnt terrible odds you mug and 5dimes sucks $25 limits
You still have not answered pytycrys's question. What book did you place that bet at? You never placed that bet. I know it. You know it.

You still have not answered pytycrys's question. What book did you place that bet at? You never placed that bet. I know it. You know it.
bet365. you are a $10 bettor on 5dimes you wouldnt know about a book that takes big money and you wouldnt know about betting big money either. leave the room junior the big boys are at the table

bet365. you are a $10 bettor on 5dimes you wouldnt know about a book that takes big money and you wouldnt know about betting big money either. leave the room junior the big boys are at the table
You poor fool.

cant use ladbrokes sadly.. would have gone big on those odds after the first knockdowns if i could

Would've done way more as it was rollable with Bet365...
But I'm limited to 150 pounds profit per bet sadly :D

Odds on McDonnell DEC just went up from 1.3 towards 1.61 at WH, took some of that

McDonell UD @ 1.83 had some value as well prefight at Ladbr

tiny on McD ITD +240 (local) after R2 Hall looking old and small i think he might get stopped for the first time

5Dimes finally opened Granados/Fortuna, with Granados as a favorite, but the line quickly flipped. I got some at +115 and also had some elsewhere at a terrible (compared to you guys) price of -101.

Step 2 of my 1u to 20u project.

1.19u on goes to dist @ 1.40 McDonnell - Hall

tiny on McD ITD +240 (local) after R2 Hall looking old and small i think he might get stopped for the first time
Hall looking very slow and old but McD is not searching for the KO, dec looks like it will hit pretty easy

McDonnell UD hits, first leg of McDonnell + Spence KO hits and my 2nd step for "1u to 20u" hits!
Good so far!

on mcdonnell itd +175. hall looks shot
Better luck next time Plucky. Hall is shot but he's never been stopped & McDonnell is not a power puncher. Anything worse than +200 for the ITD play was poor line shopping. You've been on this message board for less than 4 months. Keep your nose clean kid & maybe I'll give ya a tip or two.

Back