Rumor: Brock Lesnar will visit UFC226 to announce his comeback on the New Year’s Eve-card

OGH2F2b.gif

this is actually quite creepy

How??? I thought he failed a Ped test. It hasn't been two years has it?

Such a fucking farce

How??? I thought he failed a Ped test. It hasn't been two years has it?

Such a fucking farce

First offense is usually a year. That would leave him eligible to fight on the New Years Eve card.

First offense is usually a year. That would leave him eligible to fight on the New Years Eve card.

Huh. You’re right. I just found this. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...-for-one-year-fined-250000-for-failed-ufc-200

He was suspended for a year and fined 250k after the ufc 200 event in December. I had thought first busts were now 2 years under usada, but was apparently wrong

Wouldn’t he still have to enter the 6 month testing pool? They gave him an exception last time and he failed, so hopefully there’s no leniency again.

But, $$$$$$, so what the fuck do I know

If that's true, he's just showing up for a last paycheck. No real chance of winning whatsoever. He's like 40 years old and looked like shit recently, when rumors came that he got off steroids.

Remove the "Jones" of this post and everything i wrote works for that thread too:
Lesnar vs Jones will happen, they will not be “clean”, and you will watch on the edge of your seat along with the rest of us. So much money to be made.

Lesnar vs Jones will happen, they will not be “clean”, and you will watch on the edge of your seat along with the rest of us. So much money to be made.
Meh. If i'll be watching or not doesn't mean anything, i watch a lot of crap when it comes to MMA.
Lesnar vs. Jones is a stupid fight, makes no sense whatsoever and i seriously hope that never happens. Actually, i'd rather see both being suspended forever, excluded from the sport.

The daily Brock is back thread that is BS
The original report said "in negotiations" but click bait sites don't care

I can think of no fighter more deserving of a heavyweight title shot than a guy who is 0-2 (1 NC) in his last three over the past eight years, a fighter that tested positive for clomiphene in his last appearance.

I love the massive butthurt that Brock brings to the sport.

He fucking ragdolled mark hunt in his last fight. Give him Francis.

Back