Is it a major surprise that Rubin made it to Oxford?

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dave Rubin has been chasticized before for being the most impressionable member of the so called IDW with the most issues for his willinngess to engage in the most bizarre of theories. And some critics felt his podcast with Joe Rogan was especially horrific. In light of that how surprising is it that he got to speak at Oxford and how well does he do here?

@Anung Un Rama
@PrinceOfPain
@TheGreatA
@Kafir-kun
@RubberGuard5
@MikeMcMann
@Metusalemi
@unimackpass
@m52nickerson
@Devout Pessimist
@Gunny
@GearSolidMetal
@nostradumbass
@Greoric
@Seano
@Rod1
@LogicalInsanity
@Tropodan
@HunterSdVa29
@Greoric

Last edited:
Not really they invite anyone that tickles their collective fancy .

Sad day when being willing to listen and talk to all sides is worthy of the nazi label.

"Intellectual"

Guy is a well-meaning boob. Rogan level.

OP is a very strange propagandist.

Rubin's a boring tit. If I were a CT type, I'd say that they're giving him a platform precisely because he discredits whatever causes he's associated with.

Have you listen to any of his talks and or been on the internet recently?

That didn't really even attempt to answer the question. Who called Dave Rubin a Nazi?

Dave Rubin has been chasticized before for being the most impressionable member of the so called IDW with the most issues for his willinngess to engage in the most bizarre of theories. And some critics felt his podcast with Joe Rogan was especially horrific. In light of that how surprising is it that he got to speak at Oxford and how well does he do here?

@Anung Un Rama
@PrinceOfPain
@TheGreatA
@Kafir-kun
@RubberGuard5
@MikeMcMann
@Metusalemi
@unimackpass
@m52nickerson
@Devout Pessimist
@Gunny
@GearSolidMetal
@nostradumbass

Why am I being tagged in a Rave Dubin thread? I do not care for or respect this libertardian simpleton.

But since I am here I guess I could answer. Yes I find it surprising that this simple minded YTer is speaking at Oxford, wtf did he do to earn such a platform?

Have you listened to any of his talks and or been on the internet recently?
Yes. He gets called boring, credulous, dull, and unprincipled. Sometimes people claim that he engages in (white) identity politics - I've seen that claim made by Sam Harris fans most recently.

Do you have actual examples of people to calling him a nazi? Not just him playing the victim card?

Why am I being tagged in a Rave Dubin thread? I do not care for or respect this libertardian simpleton.

But since I am here I guess I could answer. Yes I find it surprising that this simple minded YTer is speaking at Oxford, wtf did he do to earn such a platform?

You could say that he was "chosen" from birth

lol no, loads of idiots have spoken at Oxford. Dana White and Tommy Robinson are 2 examples

Dave Rubin just adds to a long list of idiots

"Intellectual"

Guy is a well-meaning boob. Rogan level.

OP is a very strange propagandist.
Rogan has some actual talent. I haven't seen that from Rubin, and I'm less inclined to think that he is in good faith.

Kermit the frog and Ron Jeremy have also addressed the Union .

Lol. That's kinda what I thought.

So you want me to scour the internet, trying to find some example of somebody, anybody, calling Dave Rubin a Nazi? Lol.

You know, if you want to find people calling people Nazis, just go to the Meme thread. Lots of Nazi accusations right on this site. None about Dave Rubin though.

Back