Have there EVER been women on Sherdog forums?

Wait, are you telling me that all of the people with AVs of hot women aren't actually hot women?

giphy.gif

if i had to bet . . . id say na. i remember there was an older gal with a marquart pic that would post here

there was one but she started transitioning and became a mod

I'm sure someone here still has pics of reznor's ass on a dusty old hard drive in their closet.

Not sure tbh but if I were an ugly chick with low self esteem I would post the shit out of this place because any female is like a zebra on the plains to you savages.

There were a lot of female BJJ athletes on here a decade or so ago. They all got run out by angry MGTOW's.

There are a number of SJW guys, male feminists and liberals on sherdog. They help to make up the low estrogen levels of the community due to the absence of any real women.

I'm a woman but I don't post in this subforum because it's full of crazy arguments and what appear to be circlejerks.

I stick to the Grappling, S&C, and Gear forums because they are actually useful and the reason I joined.

Wish there were more women here. My BJJ school has lots of them! I'm going to look for the posters named above.

There were a lot of female BJJ athletes on here a decade or so ago. They all got run out by angry MGTOW's.

I remember when that one girl got her black belt. Holly or Heather?

I'm a woman but I don't post in this subforum because it's full of crazy arguments and what appear to be circlejerks.

I stick to the Grappling, S&C, and Gear forums because they are actually useful and the reason I joined.

Wish there were more women here. My BJJ school has lots of them! I'm going to look for the posters named above.

@Nurse Joy is a cutman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back