***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol "Jaren Jackson Jr changed his mind about not wanting to go to the Grizzlies in the last 24 hours"

or when he knew that's where he was going and he had to accept it
This sounds like slave owner talk tbh

lol at Philly sitting at 26 & not putting the kibosh on Williams to the C’s.

Kind of funny considering that the Warios did this for Steph's bro and the Thunder did this for Durcant's.

Eat shit Lavon

tbh, memphis has no business having a nba team. they should move to nashville.

Memphis is routinely on First 48.......that about sums it up

Trying to figure out what's so bad about living in a flyover state. Can some American explain this to me?

Trying to figure out what's so bad about living in a flyover state. Can some American explain this to me?
in general:
there's much much less to do
people are exponentially fatter
girls are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay uglier
weather is generally way worse than on the coasts too
but people do seem to be way nicer/polite as well

There's a reason why San Diego can't keep pro teams, but the Green Bay Packers have sold out every game for like decades....what else is there to do in the state of Wisconsin?

You get the best of both worlds. La Jolla is a 5 hour drive from me and Vegas is a 3 hour drive. Also the weed in AZ is far superior than Cali weed. The potency in Cali pretty weak tbh

that's a bold faced lie if I've ever heard one
I know cans that literally go across the border to Blythe or Needles for that exact reason

Maybe some of you uninformed Americans didnt get the memo but Toronto is fucking baller. Diverse and huge city with tons of shit to do. Only LA and NYC are bigger American cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back