***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of you uninformed Americans didnt get the memo but Toronto is fucking baller. Diverse and huge city with tons of shit to do.
well technically he was clowning on the Grizzlies, which would be an indictment of Vancouver, BC.....not Toronto

You get the best of both worlds. La Jolla is a 5 hour drive from me and Vegas is a 3 hour drive. Also the weed in AZ is far superior than Cali weed. The potency in Cali pretty weak tbh
Arizona is garbage stfu desert boy

well technically he was clowning on the Grizzlies, which would be an indictment of Vancouver, BC.....not Toronto

Vancouver is an amazing city in itself. If you had the choice between Van City and Memphis and choose Memphis you would be a moron, too.

Vancouver is an amazing city in itself. If you had the choice between Van City and Memphis and choose Memphis you would be a moron, too.
well unless someone really didn't like Asians..or expensive housing

that would uh present a problem in Vancouver.
edit: I would absolutely live in Vancouver (shit even Vancouver WA state) over Memphis, I have been to both.

You get the best of both worlds. La Jolla is a 5 hour drive from me and Vegas is a 3 hour drive. Also the weed in AZ is far superior than Cali weed. The potency in Cali pretty weak tbh

Canadian weed >>>>>>> all american weed. it is known.

Come up here after oct 17th and its legal everywhere, too. Its gonna be off the chain.

that's a bold faced lie if I've ever heard one
I know cans that literally go across the border to Blythe or Needles for that exact reason
its the truth though or at least with edibles. Shit was weak ass hell in SD.

lmao @ all the potheads here choosing to live in a crappy place just because of the weed.

Canadian weed >>>>>>> all american weed. it is known.

Come up here after oct 17th and its legal everywhere, too. Its gonna be off the chain.
he could also you know just drive across the border to California....

legal here since January

and no, it is not 'known'

well unless someone really didn't like Asians..or expensive housing

that would uh present a problem in Vancouver.
edit: I would absolutely live in Vancouver (shit even Vancouver WA state) over Memphis, I have been to both.

true, Van is pricy af in almost every way. Its so beautiful there, mountains, ocean. Lots of rain like seattle tho. Great weed. I happen to love asian women so its all wins as far as im concerned.

Ive traveled all over Europe, a little central and south america and i always end up back in Toronto. Its just where my heart is, i guess. Sometimes a place just feels like home.

MS-13 weed

Fuck all yall, Memphis is the shit. Cali and Canada is both just full of hippies and :eek::eek::eek:s.

lol Nah, Memphis is a very niche city. It's awesome, if you are like super into Music and BBQ lol It's definitely a basketball city though, there's no denying that. That city gets up for it's basketball teams. Now Penny is coaching the Tigers too? It's gonna be wild there during baskeball season. At least college lol

lol at the weed snobs in here. Listen clowns it’s 2018, you can get top-of-the line green pretty much anywhere. Just gotta know the right ppl.

lol at getting bad weed one time from some small time can and assuming he provides an entire state with shitty ganj.

doesn't MEM also account for nearly half of all yearly murders in the state of TN?

good times

MS-13 weed

i know a guy who hustles clothes, eletronics, weights or whatever from china and one day he went to meet a customer and the dude had MS-13 tatted on his forehead along with tats all over his body. The guy already had his number so he changed his number and all his ads online. He is a tough dude himself but he knows better when some idiot has shit like that tatted on their face he pretty much has be a criminal forever. fucking idiots.

lol at the weed snobs in here. Listen clowns it’s 2018, you can get top-of-the line green pretty much anywhere. Just gotta know the right ppl.

lol at getting bad weed one time from some small time can and assuming he provides an entire state with shitty ganj.

Americans can get proper, im sure of it. you also pay WAYYYYYY more than we do for it. so eat a fatty and call me Daddy. Ounces of fire are $120 canadian these days, if you know the people to know.

I didn't know MS-13 has rules about attacking civilians. There's obviously maniacs who dont give a fuck...but the "higher ups" prefer to keep their shit between rival gangsters. Says it keeps them out of the polices way. They don't even like it when their members are drinking in bars because the chance of getting in brawls with regular people goes up.

Read all that in the story about the dude who went undecover in MS-13 and busted a bunch of them

http://www.newsweek.com/2018/06/22/ms-13-972406.html

Crazy story if anyone wants to read it

Americans can get proper, im sure of it. you also pay WAYYYYYY more than we do for it. so eat a fatty and call me Daddy. Ounces of fire are $120 canadian these days, if you know the people to know.

Aren’t you like rich in Canada if you make 50k a year though? lol

I didn't know MS-13 has rules about attacking civilians. There's obviously maniacs who dont give a fuck...but the "higher ups" prefer to keep their shit between rival gangsters. Says it keeps them out of the polices way. They don't even like it when their members are drinking in bars because the chance of getting in brawls with regular people goes up.

Read all that in the story about the dude who went undecover in MS-13 and busted a bunch of them

http://www.newsweek.com/2018/06/22/ms-13-972406.html

Crazy story if anyone wants to read it
I remember everyone freaking out when they killed that girl in Northern VA a few years back

don't think that was 'supposed' to happen by their rules

Aren’t you like rich in Canada if you make 50k a year though? lol

Average price of a 1 bedroom in Toronto is 2k a month so no. if you make 50k a year in Toronto you are a fucking bum.

Marijuana always cheaper here because the penalties arent nearly as harsh. Lots of Canadian gangs used to trade marijuana for guns/coke with their American counterparts. Low risk/high reward to grow marijuana under prohibition in Canada compared to USA.

I remember everyone freaking out when they killed that girl in Northern VA a few years back

don't think that was 'supposed' to happen by their rules

I didn't even realize they were on the east coast. In that story the undercover guy goes to fuckin' Richmond Va to meet all the tops guys from MS-13 from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back