• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

Why do people feel the need to say in 20 sentences what could have been said in one or two.
What a non-interview haha

She's acting like she was gang raped...she's being a huge drama queen. so a guy threw something at the bus you were in...big deal..you weren't hurt at all...she does seem very fragile emotionally...
Agree.

Unless she sues him or something at some point. Then id say well played

She witnessed a group of thugs approaching the bus while she's inside. They could've as well be armed.

You know, MMA =/= real life.
They all had a pretty good idea what was going on. Everyone can be heard saying "that's conor".

It's not like she could have seriously considered that conor and his posse were going to storm into an official UFC bus and brutally attack the females on board.

Who hasn't been in a situation where violence was breaking out around you? Has Rose ever been to a nightclub?

It's weird. I think she's milking it to some degree. How can a world cage fighting champion get so scarred from a broken window on a bus?

What I want to know is why a parent would name their kid Gertrude in 1990 (or whenever it was).

Like seriously...what's that about?

Damn, very interesting, something about her next fight?

i though this was a cage fighting forum

i miss old sherdog

Barry pushing him self again to the camera for Roses interview WTF? Really fucking creepy.

She's acting like she was gang raped...she's being a huge drama queen. so a guy threw something at the bus you were in...big deal..you weren't hurt at all...she does seem very fragile emotionally...
I smell a lawsuit...

Poor form Rose, I thought she was a Thug...?

bunch of keyboard warriors here

unless you've ever been in a bus yourself you have no right to talk

What am I missing about this that was so traumatic for her? Has she actually talked about it?

I did get an Instagram message from him, but I don’t really know if that was really him. To me, that doesn’t seem like the type of, it just didn’t seem like a sincere apology from an actual person. To me, I didn’t really, I guess, consider it a real apology.

It said, ‘I’m sorry for what happened,’ and then it was like, but then he immediately went on to like justifying what he did and stuff like that and the reasons why he did it.

That to me was like, it really doesn’t matter. I don’t care what beef he’s got with who. That’s none of my business, I don’t need to know that information. Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t do anything for me.

So there was an apology and I’m a pretty cool person and I always accept apologies, but to me, I’m like a personal person, I like face to face. That’s how I like to handle things. I feel like anything can be worked out, you just gotta talk through it as adults.

Wait-minute-Rose-Namajunas-You-are-totally-naked.jpg

Yeah, I said ‘f— that. I said call Pat [Barry]. I just put Pat’s phone number and said, ‘f— that’ to whatever your message is and call him.

170573241-pat-barry-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-161-weigh-gettyimages.jpg

"That didn’t come from Conor,"
Barry said. "That apology didn’t come from him."

/

[Back to Rose]

No, man. When we got back home, we stayed upstairs, locked in our room because we were just paranoid about how crazy the week was. It was really tough. I’m still trying not to leave the house too much or there will be times when I’m just like, ‘Yeah we should just go home,’ like I just have a weird feeling. I live in a very nice neighborhood, there’s nothing that really goes on around here.

So, for me to be like sketch. … I’m still paranoid about everything. I have a therapist that I go see.

this-app-is-like-uber-but-for-unlicensed-therapists-body-image-1480024263.jpg

tumblr_lhb6jlwfpS1qhtjfto1_400.gif

I think the name gimmick is hilarious.

My god there are a lot of sandy vaginas in this thread.

Rose has earned the right to deal with this issue the way she pleases. I don't care, I like to see her fight, the rest is not important. She doesn't need the trolls or haters and neither does she need the white knights.

She needs to mumble the "Lord's prayer" on repeat.
It worked once before.

My god there are a lot of sandy vaginas in this thread.

Rose has earned the right to deal with this issue the way she pleases. I don't care, I like to see her fight, the rest is not important. She doesn't need the trolls or haters and neither does she need the white knights.
So..... We should just stop talking about her altogether then?
Don't root for her. Don't root against her.

I’ve never met a “thug” that was such a fucking pussy.

Pretty sure it's an acronym, stands for something. But beyond that, why is she so upset over a dolly being launched against a bus window? Not directed at her, she just was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Why is she staying upstairs in her room? WTF happened in her past to make her so paranoid about something like that?

I'm no mind reader so I could be wrong but I think she's milking it for some reason. sympathy card? payday?

lost alot of respect for her here.

So..... We should just stop talking about her altogether then?
Don't root for her. Don't root against her.

You can root against her or for her because of the way she fights, I like her and root for her because she has a fun style to watch. But all the talk about her not being tough because she sees a therapist and every other comment annoys me.
But hey, it's a free world (sort of), do what you want :)

giphy.gif

that wasn't criticizing. that was mysoginistic insult.

wow, you incels stick together and defend each other well eh? true brotherhood

Holy shit, incel cuck detected

Back