Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

She is a fucking champion, but the shertards tells she's too soft. smh
<{hughesimpress}>

I've read this all, maybe some people will realize how she is manipulative:
1. she made her hair short before PvZ fight to make Paige looks stupid, there was nohing noble about it, just gesture;
2. whole "Lord's Prayer" persona before UFC 217 was fake af, was afraid to engage directly with Jedrzejczyk, but no problem with trashtalking her behind her back;
3. now this silly shit about therapy,looks like cash grab and looking for payday;

Conor scares her but Pat Barry trying to smash when she was 15 is all good.

5PM2.gif

so you're not staying?

No i have to go back to base since i've alerted the proper authorities of your incel status. You'll also be required to sign on the sex offenders register for the safety of the general public.

Butthurt Joanna fanboys making themselves very obvious in this thread.

#joannatapper

I would pay so much money to watch Pat Barry kick the holy living shit out of Conor McGregor.

So, she's a professional fighter who puts her body on the line, and is always at risk of being hurt badly, but Conor breaking a bus window has caused her insurmountable mental anguish?

Yeah, not buying it. She's lining herself up for a lawsuit.

i'll be honest here im surprised somebody who is so mentally weak and fragile is doing so well in mma

No i have to go back to base since i've alerted the proper authorities of your incel status. You'll also be required to sign on the sex offenders register for the safety of the general public.

this is some hard projecting, man.

unlike you and your little incel friends, I actually like women

For sure dont call yourself "Thug" if you need to see a therapist over that incident.

Smart move though to build your lawsuit case.

this is some hard projecting, man.

unlike you and your little incel friends, I actually like women

You've called everyone you have interacted with in this thread an incel, the only person projecting is you.

You've called everyone you have interacted with in this thread an incel, the only person projecting is you.

There are a lot of incels in this thread, like yourself. I call you guys for what you are. so?

There are a lot of incels in this thread, like yourself. I call you guys for what you are. so?

You're just an argumentative little weirdo, that's all.

Back