Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

You're just an argumentative little weirdo, that's all.

You're just a troll, one of many. you hate women and allow yourself to bash fighters - that's your, and your friends', compensation for being sad, pathetic little people IRL

I don’t see her lawsuit going that well if she does decide to sue. She goes on interviews stating that he reached out to apologize then stated her response was pretty much fuck you and insinuating that she will have her bf kick his ass while claiming that’s she needs therapy while both the idiots are laughing about it in said interview. Hard to claim pain and suffering when they are making themselves look like idiots at the same time. Not the right way to go about it if this is her plan to attempt a lawsuit. The more she opens her mouth the more damage it makes in any attempt at a lawsuit.

This doesn’t in no way condone Conor’s actions and behaviors.

I did get an Instagram message from him, but I don’t really know if that was really him. To me, that doesn’t seem like the type of, it just didn’t seem like a sincere apology from an actual person. To me, I didn’t really, I guess, consider it a real apology.

It said, ‘I’m sorry for what happened,’ and then it was like, but then he immediately went on to like justifying what he did and stuff like that and the reasons why he did it.

That to me was like, it really doesn’t matter. I don’t care what beef he’s got with who. That’s none of my business, I don’t need to know that information. Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t do anything for me.

So there was an apology and I’m a pretty cool person and I always accept apologies, but to me, I’m like a personal person, I like face to face. That’s how I like to handle things. I feel like anything can be worked out, you just gotta talk through it as adults.

Wait-minute-Rose-Namajunas-You-are-totally-naked.jpg

Yeah, I said ‘f— that. I said call Pat [Barry]. I just put Pat’s phone number and said, ‘f— that’ to whatever your message is and call him.

170573241-pat-barry-weighs-in-during-the-ufc-161-weigh-gettyimages.jpg

"That didn’t come from Conor,"
Barry said. "That apology didn’t come from him."

/

[Back to Rose]

No, man. When we got back home, we stayed upstairs, locked in our room because we were just paranoid about how crazy the week was. It was really tough. I’m still trying not to leave the house too much or there will be times when I’m just like, ‘Yeah we should just go home,’ like I just have a weird feeling. I live in a very nice neighborhood, there’s nothing that really goes on around here.

So, for me to be like sketch. … I’m still paranoid about everything. I have a therapist that I go see.

this-app-is-like-uber-but-for-unlicensed-therapists-body-image-1480024263.jpg

Her emotional wreck ass gets on my nerves.

Given that her father suffered from Schizophrenia and she was sexually abused as a child, I'm sure she was seeing a therapist long before McGregor attacked the bus she was sitting in.
This is distasteful and unnecessary.

You're just a troll, one of many. you hate women and allow yourself to bash fighters - that's your, and your friends', compensation for being sad, pathetic little people IRL

omg you're projecting! sad little man!

omg you're projecting! sad little man!

I see you have finished your ability to write something new and just copy pasting your other messages. very poor trolling

What I want to know is why a parent would name their kid Gertrude in 1990 (or whenever it was).

Like seriously...what's that about?

Maybe a family name. Parents often use middle names as a tribute to a grandparent or something.

She doesn't need the trolls or haters and neither does she need the white knights.
Agreed. The only thing I'll defend on record is this: There seems to be, in a lot of more conservative social circles and especially in MMA fans, some idea that seeing a therapist for any reason is weak. Caraway was crucified for even admitting he had anxiety issues before performing in front of large crowds (which is a pretty usual problem) and he was unfairly judged on that way before we could fairly judge him on just being an asshole.

People see therapists these days for any number of reasons, both for legitimate psychological issues or merely for personal ones, neither of which are automatically deserved of mockery by anyone who isn't completely socially retarded.

Now, if someone specifically says what they believe they need help for and you think it's silly, yeah, I get it. People who get a therapist bill for legal purposes to backup their claim in court that a cop yelling at them gave them PTSD should probably have all manners of insults hurled at them.

But Rose didn't say she was seeing a therapist for the bus incident, did she? She said she still sees a therapist for her paranoia, which she got from clearly significant reasons throughout her life. But still plenty of people in this thread bringing up specifically the therapist thing to laugh at. So what is it, did you guys not read it right and just pretended it was cuz of the bus or are you just actually one of those retards who thinks asking a professional for an outside opinion on things is only the sign of a pathetic loser? Y'all been drinking that alpha juice

Last edited:
ITT: People too dumb to realize she's seeing a therapist so she can sue the shit out of Colin McNugget

ITT: People too dumb to realize she's seeing a therapist so she can sue the shit out of Colin McNugget
So she is exploiting situation to get some money and playing victim is part of this. Hmmmm.

She seems oddly sensitive especially for a cage fighter.

I can see why she didn't like that apology though. Even if Conor wrote that himself which I doubt.

If she was really a thug she should have said next time I see Conor I'm gonna SHANK that fool. Nicknames are just nicknames. Like the axe murderer, or pitbull...my nickname would be the 3 legged man.

K, wtf....she still gets terrified and paranoid and is too scared to leave her house over it? Sees a therapist for PTSD as if she served a tour in Afghanistan? I suspect she's trying to get a big pay day, that sounds a little ridiculous.

She should stop this ganster persona, it doesn't fit, at all. Besides her "accent."

She seems so fragile, but yet toughens up in the cage. Interesting non-affected character. She should play on that.

I think she's nuttier than squirrel shit.

Go recite another prayer Rose... I hope Andrade fucks her up.
I think it’s a fair chance. Andrade is the real girlrilla. I’d be more excited to see Pat clobber Conor though.

I don't see why Connor can't just personally apologize to anyone who he may have hurt or injured. Just come out to the injured fighters only and explain that it was pre-meditated and that he obviously didn't have any foresight when envisioning any potential injuries. Assure them that it was just meant to be the most authentic promo his PR team could come up with and didn't think ahead to the possible consequences.

Granted it would break his image of himself that he had constructed but a little money between fighters and a kind exchange of words can certainly go a long way.

Back