• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

My god there are a lot of sandy vaginas in this thread.

Rose has earned the right to deal with this issue the way she pleases. I don't care, I like to see her fight, the rest is not important. She doesn't need the trolls or haters and neither does she need the white knights.
<mma4>
Nice attempt at white Knighting while mocking white nights in the same post.

Conor scares her but Pat Barry trying to smash when she was 15 is all good.
200w.webp

Why wouldn't she be? I'd be all over that shit, look up symptoms of people who have PTSD on an anonymous public computer, pick a couple good ones and just act them out until I get paid, then act out one more year just to play it safe. You'd have to be stupid to not do that.
No, you'd just have to be a decent person.

Bazza seems to be so involved in rose’s public persona, it’s pretty weird.

If decent people can punch each other in the name of money, decent people sure as hell can fake PTSD in the name of money.

Way to make yourself look dumb on the internet.

Faking symptoms of ptsd? Yeah, that makes sense/is reasonable....<Lmaoo>

Way to make yourself look dumb on the internet.

Faking symptoms of ptsd? Yeah, that makes sense/is reasonable....<Lmaoo>

Way to make yourself look like an uneducated fool. Professional athletes routinely fake injuries and other shit to get what they want: Weidman vs. Mousasi, Romero vs. Kennedy, GSP's colitis, the entire sport of soccer, Namajunas vs dolly...

If decent people can punch each other in the name of money, decent people sure as hell can fake PTSD in the name of money.
I disagree, there is nothing indecent about a sporting contest, there's plenty indecent about what you suggested, and it's a sad indictment of the state of humanity that you'd probably be in the majority.

I disagree, there is nothing indecent about a sporting contest, there's plenty indecent about what you suggested, and it's a sad indictment of the state of humanity that you'd probably be in the majority.
giphy.gif

I guess the most popular sport in the world is indecent. It's called fake it til you make it, and there's nothing indecent about it.

I have suffered from PTSD... this young lady can get stuffed.

A therapist? lol, This is ridiculous
Mental health is so ridiculous. Like, who gives a shit about feeling good? Just have a Pabst and slit your wrists like an old school steel worker. Sheesh.

Yet more proof that r/mma is run by SJW cucks: the same discussion thread about the incident got locked 2 hours after it was posted, despite racking up plenty of upvotes and comments, most of which are way more restrained than what we see here

r/mma mods can't handle shit. Sherdog is much better.

Er, he's a scumbag for what he did but I don't understand how someone who literally fights in a cage for a living could be so shook by it.

And to be honest, I don't know if someone so mentally fragile should be fighting in a cage.

Way to make yourself look like an uneducated fool. Professional athletes routinely fake injuries and other shit to get what they want: Weidman vs. Mousasi, Romero vs. Kennedy, GSP's colitis, the entire sport of soccer, Namajunas vs dolly...
Hahahahahaha.

Rose has had mental health problems and has spoke on this prior to this whole fiasco, being exposed to a traumatic incident can trigger such responses and maladapted behaviour patterns.

Believe it or not but mental health professionals have a more nuanced understanding of things like ptsd than to be simpy tricked because the patient wants money or some other rubbish.

giphy.gif

I guess the most popular sport in the world is indecent. It's called fake it til you make it, and there's nothing indecent about it.
Yeah, there's loads of paedophiles in the world too, that don't make it right.

Degenerate.

Yet more proof that r/mma is run by SJW cucks: the same discussion thread about the incident got locked 2 hours after it was posted, despite racking up plenty of upvotes and comments, most of which are way more restrained than what we see here

r/mma mods can't handle shit. Sherdog is much better.

Salty incel tears are the best.

Back