• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rose Namajunas rejects Conor McGregor's apology as fake - still seeing therapist

Hahahahahaha.

Rose has had mental health problems and has spoke on this prior to this whole fiasco, being exposed to a traumatic incident can trigger such responses and maladapted behaviour patterns.

Believe it or not but mental health professionals have a more nuanced understanding of things like ptsd than to be simpy tricked because the patient wants money or some other rubbish.

So? I have a shit load of mental health issues that I've talked about here before, getting molested in boarding school, fighting depression after divorce, doing time and becoming homeless, thinking about offing myself until I read Jordan Peterson. BIG FUCKING WHOOP. Everybody has issues, so the fuck what? I'd still milk the shit out of my fake PTSD if Conor threw a dolly at my window, hell if the PTSD is half real that would make milking it that much easier for me. Just cause you have mental health problems doesn't mean you can't hustle like a real thug and get your red panties night.

Is incel the new cuck?...

Bunch of word of the day spouting teenage girls.

Eh? Incel are the people around here that go around calling people cucks and manlets while crying about wmma and ‘sjw’s’.

Anyway, who you kidding, you’ve been posting on sherdog long enough to know what these terms mean haha.

Er, he's a scumbag for what he did but I don't understand how someone who literally fights in a cage for a living could be so shook by it.

And to be honest, I don't know if someone so mentally fragile should be fighting in a cage.

lots of fighters are complete flakes, do you think cage fighting is for mentally healthy people?

She needs to grow up.
Ray Borg and Chiseia are the actual victims here

Haha what a snow flake she is, I cringed over and over Reading that absolute bollocks.

>mental trauma
>therapy
Sounds like she's taking a dive so she can sue McGreggor and afford a pair of red panties.

She needs to grow up.
Ray Borg and Chiseia are the actual victims here

Nah, Conor is going for the plea deal so his charges can get expunged asap. He's going to be signing a lot of checks. All of them are getting paid, they're not real victims. The only victim for UFC 223 was Tony Ferguson. He's the one who got fucked over the worst by a fucking cable no less.

"Call Pat"? Wow, nothing says strong woman like getting your 230 pound man to handle your problems with someone half his size lol. What Conor did is many things, as a Conor fan, I don't like what happened as it sidelined a lot of fights on a card I paid money to see live and it went to far. but what does getting Pat involved accomplish?

Conor extended an apology and Rose is acting like a woman who can't think for her self saying her man needs to be talked to for everything to be okay, what kind of shit is that? Again I don't condone Conor's action, but when you're one of the people who didn't even get severely injured and sidelined because of his actions, you don't get to act like he robbed you of any innocence and than proceed to get your man involved when you're a self proclaimed "Thug", it doesn't make any sense, she's a fighter, she's capable of handling this herself. Her seeking Pat's approval for this situation is telling of her self confidence if she needs someone else's approval.

I'm okay with Rose as a fighter, she beat Joanna that's great, but this "Call Pat" Nonsense isn't very reflective of her supposed strong character if she needs him to fight her battles.

"Call Pat"? Wow, nothing says strong woman like getting your 230 pound man to handle your problems with someone half his size lol. What Conor did is many things, as a Conor fan, I don't like what happened as it sidelined a lot of fights on a card I paid money to see live and it went to far. but what does getting Pat involved accomplish?

Conor extended an apology and Rose is acting like a woman who can't think for her self saying her man needs to be talked to for everything to be okay, what kind of shit is that? Again I don't condone Conor's action, but when you're one of the people who didn't even get severely injured and sidelined because of his actions, you don't get to act like he robbed you of any innocence and than proceed to get your man involved when you're a self proclaimed "Thug", it doesn't make any sense, she's a fighter, she's capable of handling this herself. Her seeking Pat's approval for this situation is telling of her self confidence if she needs someone else's approval.

I'm okay with Rose as a fighter, she beat Joanna that's great, but this "Call Pat" Nonsense isn't very reflective of her supposed strong character if she needs him to fight her battles.

She started dating Pat when she was like 15-16 when Pat was in his late 20s. She's emotionally dependent on him to a pretty disturbing degree, their relationship is way past that of a typical couple. I'd like to say more but mods will probably delete that shit because it's pretty sick.

tumblr_n0tame78b71tq3tjeo1_500.gif

Yes, Rose is a little fragile, mentally. However, she is still 100x stronger than JJ's glass jaw.

She started dating Pat when she was like 15-16 when Pat was in his late 20s. She's emotionally dependent on him to a pretty disturbing degree, their relationship is way past that of a typical couple. I'd like to say more but mods will probably delete that shit because it's pretty sick.

I hear ya, yeah this is definitely one of those relationships that raises a few red flags, not to take away from them, if their happy, I'm happy for them. But their particular relationship is a little north of normal with her emotional and mental problems and their 13 year age difference, but hey, they've managed to make it work, so I guess props to them. I've seen some fucked relationships before, but this is special, but hey, on the bright side, the two crazies keep each other and leave the normal people alone.

Yes, Rose is a little fragile, mentally. However, she is still 100x stronger than JJ's glass jaw.

I don't recall Joanna needing someone else's approval before thinking for herself, but than again, that kind of stuff is "normal" I guess when you've been groomed by said adult at the ripe age of 13 lol, the two almost cancel each other out. Joanna's a confident/cocky woman with a loud mouth and a questionable chin. Rose is a "independent" woman who lets her man do most of the talking, an interesting statistic.

I don't know about all the therapist talk but I'm glad she didn't accept that asshole's apology. Conor knew what he was doing and didn't give a fuck so why she give a fuck about him? Muthafucka was mad for being stripped and couldn't take it seeing the show go on without him.

Eh? Incel are the people around here that go around calling people cucks and manlets while crying about wmma and ‘sjw’s’.

Anyway, who you kidding, you’ve been posting on sherdog long enough to know what these terms mean haha.
I didn't say I don't know what they mean, I'm just not one of these people that hear a new buzz word and then proceed to use it nonstop until the next one appears... 2016 was snowflake, 2017 was the year of the Cuck, but Incel seems to be running away with the 2018 award...

Yet more proof that r/mma is run by SJW cucks: the same discussion thread about the incident got locked 2 hours after it was posted, despite racking up plenty of upvotes and comments, most of which are way more restrained than what we see here

r/mma mods can't handle shit. Sherdog is much better.

Yet here you are talking about r/mma like a wounded rabbit. sit down snowflake.

I don't know about all the therapist talk but I'm glad she didn't accept that asshole's apology. Conor knew what he was doing and didn't give a fuck so why she give a fuck about him? Muthafucka was mad for being stripped and couldn't take it seeing the show go on without him.

I'm half and half, I get that if it's a sincere apology it should be face to face, my issue is getting Pat involved, like why? What does he have to do with it? As I've said in the posts above, I don't condone Conor's action's at all, and I'm still a Conor fan, but I don't see why she wants Pat to get involved.

You're right though, Conor knew what he was doing and it was wrong, but she's an adult that should be perfectly capable of handling this on her own, but is being a little bit to reliant on her cruch/leech of a spouse Pat Barry.

As far as the last part of your statement, I don't really agree, but at the same time don't have a rebuttal for at the moment.

Yeah, there's loads of paedophiles in the world too, that don't make it right.

Degenerate.

Is pedophilia the most popular sexual orientation? No it's not. Your argument is a complete strawman. Faking is common place in sports. It is most common in the most popular sport in the world. There's absolutely nothing indecent about it, no more so than punching people in the face until they become unconscious.

Back