Media The Best and Funniest TUF moments of all time (Merged)

Gabe Ruediger was unintentionally hilarious, and sad at the same time.

Everybody saw the train wreck coming but him.

Didn't the guys catch nam phan beating his meat in the shower the night before his fight?

McGregor had a great line about Faber getting the ring girl's card, going in the octagon and shaking his chin.
One of the only times he's made me lol. But props for that line.

This is easily the funniest moment:

im gonna go with the season where rampage called the guy titties the entire season.

100% Penn vs Pulver season. It was just the best - it had hilarious moments like Gabe getting a fucking colonic to try and make weight, then dragging himself naked in the pool while BJ laughed at him

Some really amazing fights and fighters like Diaz, Maynard, etc and just some real heart. I think it was honestly the best season, easily.

The Rashad v Rampage one is funny. They have a scene where they shit-talk about their past losses and rampage makes fun of Shad's stanky leg against Machida.

The one where Ken Shamrock looked like a garbage ass coach.

Highlights from season 5...I haven't watched this entire video clip yet but I'm sure it's hilarious.

Edit: I never realized until now that the colonic lady's name is "Colleen".

The BJ Penn/Jens one and Rampage/Rashad are the first that come to mind

Rampage and Forrest was my favorite.
"Knee him in the ass!"
"Don't let him knee you in the ass!"

"He's tryin to get yo booty!"

Tuf 10 was great. Especially wes sims

Rampage- i never tapped out

Sims- rampage, sakuraba got you

TUF 4. Shonie Carter was a one man comedy show.

It's sad what MMA is becoming.......the real comedians and characters have gone........it's all becoming fake shit talking and WWE crap....

Junie Browning... that guy had a lot of things wrong with him. But made for good TV.

The guy who begged Tom Lawlor to knock him out.

Which he did.
method=get&s=tom-lawlor-gif-02-14-13-9-14-36-38.gif

Back