Media The Best and Funniest TUF moments of all time (Merged)

TheMachidaEra**

@Det Kimble
Banned
Reaction score
I'd have to say "Let me bang bro" is my pick because it almost made me cry when watching.

More close ones for me would be McSweeny locking Linderman in the bathroom, Joe Lauzon being on season 5 after knocking out Little Evil, You mean a chef?, and when that one guy said that really mean thing to Leben.

well, once there was that semen issue...

The Southworth - Leben thing and McSweeny bullying that guy were two that popped into my mind before opening the thread so I'm with you on that.

Everyone making a big deal of Nam Phan jerking it in the shower.

Matt Hughes making his team have a bible study.

Everytime Brock Lesnar tried to give a motivational speach.

David Kaplan getting super drunk and telling Tom Lawlor to hit him in the face because he couldn't be knocked out was pretty funny. Especially when he got clocked, lost all consciousness, hit the floor groaning like it was his last moments on earth, then proceeded to deny having been totally knocked out after Lawlor picked him up and brought him back to life.

Lawlor wanted to make sure he wasn't going to get in trouble for hitting a housemate before the punch, then it looked like he damn near killed the dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTj9SyPM0UY

Good thread!

My fave season 1 I believe, Dana White " This aint survivor, you dont vote a guy off, you beat a guy off".

interview with Dave Kaplan - TUF8

The semen on the sushi, did you feel that was going too far?

I would say so. Here’s my take on that, and I have to be perfectly honest. I did not eat the sushi. I said that I did, because at that point in the show Kyle Kingsbury was getting on my nerves and I wanted a reason to retaliate, plus Tom Lawlor had actually eaten a piece and I wanted to have his back. So I said that I did it so I could retaliate, which Tom and I did.

Oh and chicken salad-gate

"You cant turn chicken shit into chicken salad"

Then after the win

"we turned chicken shit into chicke salad"

Brock Lesnar

1. Semen Sushi

2. JT Money pissing his pants everywhere

3. Gabe Ruediger naked swimming

4. Gabe Ruediger in the sauna

5. Gabe Ruediger colonics

6. Motorboat that ass

i gotta say one of the most awkward moments has gotta be when ronda went to the house during tuf 15 and nobody talked to her. they all acted so strange. i felt embarrassed for them.

What about Nam Phan jerking off in the shower?

nam pham coaching his partner in his fight, and telling him he won that round even though he lost lol, but the worst is obviously let me bang, I don't think the best actor in the world could of acted that pathetic lol

I've always had a theory about the Linderman incident. Some know and some may not, that Linderman was actually being investigated for a homicide at the time he was on the show. One can imagine being pretty anxious knowing you are being investigated for a homicide. The fact was Linderman did indeed kill a person, the question was was it self defense or was it homicide. The story was that Linderman was a bodyguard for a while and was a body guard to some woman he ended up having a crush on. She ended up bringing some dude back to her hotel room and that guy got a bit too frisky. Linderman claims he punched the guy only once and he fell and hit his head on a toilet and died. The story seems fishy and more likely, he had a freak out and beat someone to death in the bathroom. Lo - and - behold, on the ultimate fighter he gets locked in a bathroom and flips the F* out. He doesn't just say, "not funny" he starts kicking the door and when he finally gets out appears paniced and starts attacking McSweeny. Me thinks someone was having a flashback.

I've always had a theory about the Linderman incident. Some know and some may not, that Linderman was actually being investigated for a homicide at the time he was on the show. One can imagine being pretty anxious knowing you are being investigated for a homicide. The fact was Linderman did indeed kill a person, the question was was it self defense or was it homicide. The story was that Linderman was a bodyguard for a while and was a body guard to some woman he ended up having a crush on. She ended up bringing some dude back to her hotel room and that guy got a bit too frisky. Linderman claims he punched the guy only once and he fell and hit his head on a toilet and died. The story seems fishy and more likely, he had a freak out and beat someone to death in the bathroom. Lo - and - behold, on the ultimate fighter he gets locked in a bathroom and flips the F* out. He doesn't just say, "not funny" he starts kicking the door and when he finally gets out appears paniced and starts attacking McSweeny. Me thinks someone was having a flashback.

Oh wow I just read up on that. It's weird to think about now. He got what he deserved haha.

THIS.gif

"WHY'D YOU SHIT OUR TOILET, DOG? WHY'D YOU SHIT OUR TOILET, DOG? WHY'D YOU SHIT OUR TOILET, DOG?"

Good thread!

My fave season 1 I believe, Dana White " This aint survivor, you dont vote a guy off, you beat a guy off".

This ^, also when Gabe was cutting weight and was laying naked by the pool, or when Andy Wang was told to leave and was forced to switch teams

I liked the season, but Shamrock taking his team golfing was pretty strange

Sam Hoger being berated by the boston office manager was tough to watch too.

Bj kicking off Andy Wang and dana not knowing why Andy Wang wouldnt go to jens(is this how that happened)

Back